Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

H3LLRAIS3r

This is a discussion on H3LLRAIS3r within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; its not even a scam , if ppl do cz bowl farm with random ppl drops never get shared unless ...
Page: 3

its not even a scam , if ppl do cz bowl farm with random ppl drops never get shared unless ur friends...

DontLikeAFreak

yo mama is go ugly she uses a Make Up called Why bother.

snoopdoggydog

H3LLRAIS3R scammed me took all my items zzzzzzzz

SeaL

DontLikeAFreak

fuck gonno ,twiggy ,shizzle,hellraiser the big time scammers

fuck gonno ,twiggy ,shizzle,hellraiser the big time scammers[/b]

dude seriously how dare u calling me a scammer ? fucking 11 yr old kid!! ur a shame for the belgian ppl !!!! really fuck off get a life fuck offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

its like high school but yet... its a game :lol:

Focusss

whahahah that 11 years old kid is so fuking funny.
    Why are we even wasting time on that kid.
    Now he is calling everybody a scammer whaha

Twiggy

and ffs you low life idiot 11 year old nooby xp bugger.. stop calling me scammer I had nothing to do with that fucking rol.. your just a low life and I am so fucking happy you didn't get a single coin of that rol.. go xp bug some more or go back to your freaking nooby edana char where you had to buy your md's +8 cause you were too noob to get em yourself. and you play rogue now for like 2-3 server and still can't do minor combo... and that fag is calling me a noob... fuckig hell get a life and start looking for friends

DontLikeAFreak

know why icall shizzle scammer? cause he told gonno to scamm me so it makes him a scammer aswell and if want to chek my story. look cheaters section in of the posts he says he told him to scamm me(correction them)

lol yes i did tell them to scam u , i think everybody on this forum would scam u

Focusss

ZZZZZ, hellraiser scammed Seal
    26 years old father of a son, scammed a nice guy all his items from 2 servers.
    How fking low and retarded can u be for a little money.
    Hellraiser many people said i was wrong in the conflict but now we see whos the bad guy.
    U are so fking retard. I can understand why a turk scams ppl, buy why the fuck does a guy scam that lives in holland has a kid of 6 years old and has a job.
    Please get a life and stop in this game burn in hell or something, just do something usefull

aboriginal

hellraiser is nub i flogged him in vs. and BUMP for 11 year old noob xp bugger Abel bahahaha calling everyone a scammer its so funny...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123