Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey Guy's Want a new trading site?

This is a discussion on Hey Guy's Want a new trading site? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hey Guy's Want a new trading site? This means that you will be able to get the items you want ...
Page: 1

MoradonPwnsThisSite

Default Hey Guy's Want a new trading site?

Hey Guy's Want a new trading site?
    This means that you will be able to get the items you want FAST with Ease by trading with other Knight online users becuase today i am throwing a special event on The Best Trade Site EVER! Whoever can bring in the most new users will recieve a level 60 rogue on Knight Online!!!! This site will be an Anti-Scam site using best detection technology available and we will also be helping to Elimenate cheaters ingame through contact to GM's Via My MSN. This will allow us to catch the cheaters and dispose of them!!!!

This page is 100% clean it is a FORUM and it uses a thing called IP Dynamic Lite, which is a subhost onto the forums.. The page you are actually visiting is the Forum so there is NO way u can make a keylogger from it. This page you are currently Viewing is a FORUM so that means this could also be a keylogger.

If you wish to check this site out Check out The Best Trade Site EVER!
    Best Viewed in Mozilla Firefox Which can be gotten at www.mozilla.com

We would like to thank you all for stoping bye to read this post. Hopefully you can get in and make an account and enjoy the site andbe able to get what you want with speed and ease. This site has been out for 1 day which means only 20 users but we are growing daily and there will be charecter contests DAILY!

MoradonPwnsThisSite

UP ! MY! POST!

Check it out?!!

No, we don't want a new tradeing site. bye

MoradonPwnsThisSite

It's better i will be adding in the "actual" armors as in the stats where u can post it in there sou can see the IMG so you KNOW ur doing the right thing Mod posionts stilll available.

Originally posted by MoradonPwnsThisSite
    It's better i will be adding in the "actual" armors as in the stats where u can post it in there sou can see the IMG so you KNOW ur doing the right thing Mod posionts stilll available.
    It doesen't matter. It must be run by unprofessional pieces of shit like you who spams others forums. -_-

MoradonPwnsThisSite

I am only spamming because some noob here "powerful" went to the site and her IE crashed and it happened to be because she had a virus/worm/spyware on her pc BEFORE She visited my site. I am not trying to make enemy's with ko4life i am trying to make an affiliate but it seems as thou they wish to turn me down and harass me so i am forced to spam! Now i also would like somone with some mental compacity to explain to Powerful u cant get a keylogger from a forum site.

DragonFire

IF YOU WOULD STOP SPAMING MAYBE PEOPLE WILL VISIT THE SITE

I am only spamming because some noob here "powerful" went to the site and her IE crashed and it happened to be because she had a virus/worm/spyware on her pc BEFORE She visited my site. I am not trying to make enemy's with ko4life i am trying to make an affiliate but it seems as thou they wish to turn me down and harass me so i am forced to spam! Now i also would like somone with some mental compacity to explain to Powerful u cant get a keylogger from a forum site.

It doesn't matter what kind of site, forum or not. If user has ActiveX enabled to DL and Install then any site can send you a keylogger.

MoradonPwnsThisSite

F O R U M That also means karysa that every mod at Ko4Life could have your information too? True? I am not a crook i am a loyal ko player and i am just trying to help the users.

F O R U M That also means karysa that every mod at Ko4Life could have your *information too? True? I am not a crook i am a loyal ko player and i am just trying to help the users.
    No it doesnt, because I have my IE security settings set up correctly. They have my IP but thats about it. But my point is it dont' matter if its a fucking forum, if the visitor has Active X enabled to install automatically (alot of ppl have no clue), then ANY site whether a forum or not could force the user to DL a keylogger.

I also find it suspicious that you encourage ppl to DL firefox and visit your site with that browser, perhaps you are exploiting some firefox bug..

MoradonPwnsThisSite

Uhm no Visit in IE and then in firefox When in firefox it makes the forum go centered when not it makes the forum fullpaged its just a usage thing i say firefox is good cause it makes it look better.. ps oif u want a forum like mine www.invisionfree.com

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Fuk off

Gorn

ip ban pls im tired of these post's. PADDY save us

Uhm no Visit in IE and then in firefox When in firefox it makes the forum go centered when not it makes the forum fullpaged its just a usage thing i say firefox is good cause it makes it look better.. ps oif u want a forum like mine www.invisionfree.com

In that case your forum is noob. Learn to make it work for all browsers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast