Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

hi

This is a discussion on hi within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ok i know this is a long shot and probably none of you will reply but i want to give ...
Page: 1

xXxGoDxXx

Default hi

ok i know this is a long shot and probably none of you will reply but i want to give it a go. i have just recently got scammed of my account by a guy called h0lyc and i was wondering because i dont want to quit the game if any of you guys out there would allow me to share one of your account, i am a honest player, but i really dont want to quit the game, id preferably like to play in dies and a rogue but id thank anyone who would allow me to play on there account with them i am from england aged 18. this is the last chance of me playing the game but i could understand why people would not want me too as you dont even know me. but thanks everyone even if i dont get a reply. if you are looking for someone to share an account with add me to msn

[email protected]

thanks guys.

n.0.HealerHack

i have never seen somethin like this reaaally reaaally suprised

xXxGoDxXx

id never normally ask but there ya go dude im really gutted of losing my account but like i said i dont want to quit the game

n.0.HealerHack

try ur luck again ..create new char ...exping is beautifull

xXxGoDxXx

i lost all motivation i hate the lower levels on my account i had a lvl 66 mage lvl 62 rogue and a 59 warrior so i aint a stranger to leveling its just id prefer if i got someone to share with. i aint a scammer or anythin i mean we could take it in turns paying for premium each month or somethin. but then again id prolly get scammed even then as theyll let me buy premium then change pass but i want well respected players and honest players to come forward as i would be very greatful if i got someone

n.0.HealerHack

i lost my acc's tho k2 scammed me also hehehe :P but i think u haf even dont mind some1 will share with u acc like 65+ ^_^ equipped ? naa ... dont think so ..

anyway GL

xXxGoDxXx

i got scammed trading my account for a lvl 68 rogue, i know it is a long shot but u never know. like i said anyone who would share an account it would be much appreciated

Sad to see you get scammed xXxGodxXx clannie. Goodluck finding a partner, and goodluck in real life.

xXxGoDxXx

ty dude means alot

xXxGoDxXx

bump

xXxGoDxXx

:wub: you all

i can give u a lvl 60 mage if u wan. archmage stated to paper.
    Its pretty useless to me since i dun have Sa and Sq so i cant sell it
    and it was given to me by a frend who quitting for WoW
    so i guess some1 like u could make use of the acc better den i do

xXxGoDxXx

:wub: you all bump

v0k

Problem solved i gave him mine <3 *pats self on back* im such a nice person

xLastManStandingx

good job dude take a good feed back u do nice thing keep going

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast