Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

hi

This is a discussion on hi within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; anyone else really im looking for a rogue id really aprieciate it...
Page: 2

xXxGoDxXx

anyone else really im looking for a rogue id really aprieciate it

xXxGoDxXx

it would be really apprciated if someone could give me a rogue or share a rogue with me it would be very much appreciated

TheOneAndOnly

Hmm you seem like a nice guy. Wonder if i can trust you with my inactive rouge for the momment o.o

TheOneAndOnly

Just um send me a private message and i'll answer it tommarow its bed time for me mate.

xXxGoDxXx

i thank you all for your jenerousity please if any other could have a rogue of some sort in any server it would be appriciated i thank all of you guys upto now :wub:

prist_pl2

im buying now rogue for $$ so if i get it i can play with u on my ardream rogue :P its human lvl 57 pm me for more info

xXxGoDxXx

people who have posted in this thread i thank you for all your jenourosity to me i thank you all very much

v0rtex

god!!! dont stop keep asking people

i got scammed by my "FRIEND" (he change pass of blacktimee)

then i asked Beast about to play with him (Lvl72 rouge + 2xShards+8 and fucking crazy items)

it took him about 4days of thinking

and then just ok come play with me

and now its 1week we play together (or more?)

we r good friend and i even gave him items that was my friend items and i found ROC in Bowl and ExcRaptor and more shit :PPPP

and we together also lvled him to 73!!! XD

keep trying your luck

xXxGoDxXx

thanks for the advice dude o would love to play an account like that but my luck isnt that good lol i never have had much luck on this game, but if anyone does have a high level rouge you can trust me i am a friendly person add me to msn [email protected]

prist_pl2

i will get my rogue tommorow ) than i can share my ardream char :PP if u wanna

xXxGoDxXx

id love too but i like to level also dude i really would like a rogue lvl 65 + person to share there account with me but if not ill play your ardream account with you, im not being ungratful or anything guys i just wanna play the table i really appreciate the things you are doing for me :wub:

prist_pl2

u can lvl up him how much u want

xXxGoDxXx

nar if i get it as a ardream account ill keep it at that i dont mind just pkin lol

xXxGoDxXx

to show i can play a rogue this is my beta video its boring but it shows i can use use a rogue my rogue on dies was called xXxELEMENTxXx

http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=...15601&CID=33507

tell me what you think

ok ignore that link too many people watched it for a freebie cant watch no more

God

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast