Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

.hjk

This is a discussion on .hjk within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Fluffy Ty, topic finished, so no more whining pls, if u wanna whin speak in msn :lol: ...
Page: 8

Fluffy

Originally posted by Fluffy
    Ty, topic finished, so no more whining pls, if u wanna whin speak in msn :lol: *

Ty again :wub:
    <_<

OnlyTheBest

for the record, i am a girl !!!

and i know others had the password, but they are good guys !!! they would never do that!!
    anyway i will keep on telling everyone on ko how a fuker u are , i hope u will be kicked soon

ooh and about this what u said : but u bet if u put ur girlfriend in front of me iŽll put her in bed in 5 secs

sorry no girl likes a boy with female mind !!! we like boys with dicks !!!

Fluffy

sorry no girl likes a boy with female mind !!! we like boys with dicks !!![/quote]

This is will be even funnier than b4!

:lol: :lol:

:wub:

OnlyTheBest

message from matt cus he couldnt put it here :

Matt (Elven)says omg how could you do that? Im not that bothered that you lied to everyone for like 8 months but then you say all that to timo? youve gone over the edge there.
    1. Why would you trick Timo? you acted as a girl for 8 months, I laughed so hard when you admitted to being a guy... Literally
    2. I gave you items and more when you needed, I've never had something in return.
    3. No, she doesnt need a doctor, yes its a real GIRL unlike somebody round here. (if your too dumb to understand, im talking about you)

But thats not what i care about, Just apologise and thats fine by me but just think about what youve done to a group of people.... Think about it

Nobody likes a guy with a girls mind, Remember that ( and dick) ^^ :P

Fluffy

As i said b4, this will be soo funny to look lol-.-

:wub:

cat

Oh my God...

OMG...I just got a headache of my life...I need brainwash to erase all what I just wasted my time to read...

Fluffy

Originally posted by wagyar
    OMG...I just got a headache of my life...I need brainwash to erase all what I just wasted my time to read...
    Same here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678