Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

hmm..his is very good BUGGING :)

This is a discussion on hmm..his is very good BUGGING :) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; HMM!! WOW HEARTBEAT AND GOTMILK.. BUGGING HELL ABYSS .. HMM.. GM BAN PLS...
Page: 1

cansudere617

HMM!! WOW HEARTBEAT AND GOTMILK.. BUGGING HELL ABYSS .. HMM.. GM BAN PLS

Are you dumb? We were doing the quest falenkor for the capes. You might be a bit slow so let me explain to you that you have to go to elmorad to do that quest which last time I checked the abyss was in delos. So A. before you talk you should get your shit straight. B. We're not like you guys who re do your cata's everytime you're about to die. But thx for playing.

Eazy

Are you dumb? We were doing the quest falenkor for the capes. You might be a bit slow so let me explain to you that you have to go to elmorad to do that quest which last time I checked the abyss was in delos. So A. before you talk you should get your shit straight. B. We're not like you guys who re do your cata's everytime you're about to die. But thx for playing

omgemoafk

Are you dumb? We were doing the quest falenkor for the capes. You might be a bit slow so let me explain to you that you have to go to elmorad to do that quest which last time I checked the abyss was in delos. So A. before you talk you should get your shit straight. B. We're not like you guys who re do your cata's everytime you're about to die. But thx for playing

cansudere617

Are you dumb? We were doing the quest falenkor for the capes. You might be a bit slow so let me explain to you that you have to go to elmorad to do that quest which last time I checked the abyss was in delos. So A. before you talk you should get your shit straight. B. We're not like you guys who re do your cata's everytime you're about to die. But thx for playing.[/b]

ARE YOU DUMB??? THE GUY IN THE PM SAYS YOU KILLED IT IN 01 IN 2mintes ... UMM SO U KILLED ALL READY AND NOW IN 02.. DURRRRRr... RETARD!!!! get your shit str8 ....

Eazy

ARE YOU DUMB??? THE GUY IN THE PM SAYS YOU KILLED IT IN 01 IN 2mintes ... UMM SO U KILLED ALL READY AND NOW IN 02.. DURRRRRr... RETARD!!!! get your shit str8 .... [/b]

ARE YOU DUMB??? THE GUY IN THE PM SAYS YOU KILLED IT IN 01 IN 2mintes ... UMM SO U KILLED ALL READY AND NOW IN 02.. DURRRRRr... RETARD!!!! get your shit str8 .... [/b]
    Hey did you know there's 2 clans that both needed the royal symbol holy cow. Fucking retard seriously are you 12 or just that fucking dense? We were gonna have to do it 3 times but armaggedon never showed so we only had to do it twice.

Eazy

Hey did you know there's 2 clans that both needed the royal symbol holy cow. Fucking retard seriously are you 12 or just that fucking dense? We were gonna have to do it 3 times but armaggedon never showed so we only had to do it twice.

1337bOOm

cansudere617

we'll know when we see thet capes fat ass

Are you dumb? We were doing the quest falenkor for the capes. You might be a bit slow so let me explain to you that you have to go to elmorad to do that quest which last time I checked the abyss was in delos. So A. before you talk you should get your shit straight. B. We're not like you guys who re do your cata's everytime you're about to die. But thx for playing.

WTF NO MOBS??

cansudere617

WTF NO MOBS??
    [/b]
    hmm wut does that prove.. ?

maybe it proves that theres no mobs in the arena there u fucking dumb insomnio retard.

runordie

i thought i was retarded :S

cansudere617

i thought i was retarded :S[/b]
    u are shledon

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast