HolyChits Selling List

This is a discussion on HolyChits Selling List within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Iron Neck Skelly Belt 2x Leg Bands 2x Lilmee HB +7 SS +1 RB +8 Str FP Set +8 HP ...
Page: 1

Iron Neck
    Skelly Belt
    2x Leg Bands
    2x Lilmee
    HB +7
    SS +1 RB
    +8 Str FP Set
    +8 HP FP Set (+9 pauldron)

Random High Class, Uniques, and GBs for Buyers

if anyone could help me out with current prices of these, i would appreciate it.

boo73

I wanna sell items too, but i can tell u anything about prices, everything fcking expensive now on akara, (no dungeon etc) for example rol +0 is around 25 gb, but today i heard maybe 27-28, legi band almost same, so totally crazy... (+ gl for sell, nobody wanna buy nowadays any item on akara)

YuGiOh

i may be interested in buying all those items . I was playing private server and i got pretty good offer for my character and items there .

I was olso inactive here for maybe 9-10 mounths so i dont know the prices too .

My question is do you use PayPal ? Couse i am not willing to pay the fee for WU for big amount its deam expensive.....
    Olso i hope people still remember me here so i can get vouchers couse i will send you the money after i get the items .
    if i cant get voucher ( people that know me left .. ) just ignore my post .

I am willling to negitiote price around 600-700 USD for all the items but we can talk about it .

vitor

i may be interested in buying all those items . I was playing private server and i got pretty good offer for my character and items there .

I was olso inactive here for maybe 9-10 mounths so i dont know the prices too .

My question is do you use PayPal ? Couse i am not willing to pay the fee for WU for big amount its deam expensive.....
    Olso i hope people still remember me here so i can get vouchers couse i will send you the money after i get the items .
    if i cant get voucher ( people that know me left .. ) just ignore my post .

I am willling to negitiote price around 600-700 USD for all the items but we can talk about it .[/b]
    i can vouch for yugioh him is 2001% trustable

i may be interested in buying all those items . I was playing private server and i got pretty good offer for my character and items there .[/b]
    someone wanna pay for private server items/char? ;o

YuGiOh

yep i sold my char whit my items for USD and got some good amount of money in PayPal acount . The private server was whit donated items in pounds so selling for USD was good for many donators . And the server is on for like an Year now , so its basicly very stable.