Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hoodlum is a weJ

This is a discussion on Hoodlum is a weJ within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hoodlum why r u mad at me ? Lets recall what happened 1. I was quiting Pathos 2. I handed ...
Page: 1

halifax

Hoodlum why r u mad at me ? Lets recall what happened

1. I was quiting Pathos
    2. I handed down the top human clan who shared CSW castle to you
    3. You were the worst clan leader in history and broke up the clan in 1 week
    4. you showed that all u damn weJ's are idiots

farhad

dont trust him, this guy is Dracula from ronark

he and hab and shayan scammed lotsa ppl

Boyce

hmm?

33c4l

dont trust him, this guy is Dracula from ronark
    he and hab and shayan scammed lotsa ppl[/b]
    +1

IllusionS

Maybe maybe not ^_^

halifax

whoa whoa , whoever thinks i scamed anyone is VERY mistaken. I am real owner of dracula and I shared my account with shayan. Shayan then took ALL my items and put them on one of his noob accounts. After he took all my items i quit playing Ronark. And Hab was in my clan for a week or two but thats all i know about him.

I would appreciate it if you got your facts straight before you flame my thread. I also have 100000 friends who can back me up in this situation.

Banned

I can back this up - you are a little piece of shit and im real glad to hear you got scammed
    and ill be glad to here more stories like that, like ur mom got raped and shit like that, update me pls

IllusionS

As far as I know halifax never scammed anyone, I know shayan has and hab was a koxper since day one on ronark, I have no idea why halifax trusted him...

However I've also heard some messed up stories about halifax' methods of obtaining items previously, but I'll leave them as rumours

as fas as i know....hoodlum is a good leader? don think so...he keeps every drop + money for himself + his friend and the ass kisser ( Ratbower )

** Good joke Farhad **

Banned

im not a good leader, I suck at it, ratbower isnt my friend dunno why u said that lol.
    and Jeremiah, u little koxping - 30 year old lifeless mother fucker, just by pulling
    the "oh u are a jew wow u are a jew" card u just show how much of a redneck u can be, moron, hope to see u banned in this server, just like u begged ur ass from flagg not to ban Jeremiah after u koxped a level 74 char LOL

Jeremiah's account got banned after he sold it to someone...
    I never said Ratbower is ur friend, i said his a ass kisser.

halifax

Actually I sold Jeremiah; they koxp'd on him; they got ban; they payed a GM USD to get unban. All of that is irrelevant, what is relevant is that you again show your stupidity. It's time for you accept that you are an idiot.

KuJo

you guys are funny i like to read ur posts. it makes me laugh so hard after reading that kind of stupid pots like u saying Jeremiah is scammer.

well yea Jeremiah(Dracula) is not scammer / never scamed anyone.

About ronark ; Shayan is your guy who u think scammed ppl. Forum name : Xero or something. go go flame him make topic n say hes scammed ur crappy items like (tail of lesath) :P

well yea Jeremiah(Dracula) is not scammer / never scamed anyone.[/b]
    +xxx

A.q Kujo *

KuJo

+xxx

A.q Kujo *[/b]
    siye april :Ğ

/chinese_on

nai hai ghey

/chinese_off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast