Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hoodlum is a weJ

This is a discussion on Hoodlum is a weJ within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; This is how u turn /Chinese_on 你老帽阿。。。...
Page: 2

This is how u turn /Chinese_on
    你老帽阿。。。

heya jeremy, any proof of Shayan scamming? Because atm he's in Anni for the new server, if he truly is a scammer, I may reconsider.

isnt Shayan already in Insanity?

this person is currently on our member's list
    Shayan(Xero) - Assassin - [email protected]

halifax

no i didnt save the MSN convo where he admited to me for taking all the items.... Obli we go pretty far back and u know i wouldnt make this stuff up. I can do this

I shared with shayan; he took all my shits
    Shayan then shared with Jeremy and put the items on his account.
    I'll get Jeremy on MSN to say that shayan did it but no i have no solid proof.

ALSO, the above post where darius says shayan is a scammer. Darius was an assist in my clan at the time and he is now leader of the no.1 clan on ronark server.... that should give his words some credit

Ye, we go pretty far back, but then you know I base my kicks on solid proof just like is stated in the clanrules.

To make sure people don't get kicked based on assumptions, I only boot based on solid proof. Fraps or Clear screenshots.[/b]

I tend to give people a chance until I see a good reason not to, so if there is no proof whatsoever, I am willing to give him a chance, if he messes up, then we'll know for sure, afterall, it's only items beeing scammed, but the trust that's so hard to gain these days which is lost.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12