How can I trade my Logos char...

This is a discussion on How can I trade my Logos char... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; You see that I am new to this ko4life thing, I want to trade for chars, i have lv 72 ...
Page: 1

lo5er85

You see that I am new to this ko4life thing, I want to trade for chars, i have lv 72 Rogue on Logos and want 70 + here on Oly but need some sugestion how to do that, cuz noone belive 0posters(i would do so as well), but i want to trade it, can I do this trade with a help of da admins of ko4life or any other way?

lo5er85

You see that I am new to this ko4life thing, I want to trade for chars, i have lv 72 Rogue on Logos and want 70 + here on Oly but need some sugestion how to do that, cuz noone belive 0posters(i would do so as well), but i want to trade it, can I do this trade with a help of da admins of ko4life or any other way?[/b]

Ohh guys dont tell me that a guy who wants to trade character cant do it with someones help...

Do you have all billing info... info to email so that buyer can get full access to email? Secret question answer? If all this is yes then yes its possible to trade an account. Since your new a lot of people might want to use a mod but in trading characters its rather difficult to do this. A mod would have to have info to both accounts in question... then he would have to change emails and passwords himself and give to the buyer/seller. I doubt any mod will go through the trouble in doing this... as a lot won't even go through the trouble of transfering coins. But you might get lucky.

But above all these steps is the foremost one. Trying to find a buyer/trader. ;-) gl

lo5er85

Do you have all billing info... info to email so that buyer can get full access to email? Secret question answer? If all this is yes then yes its possible to trade an account. Since your new a lot of people might want to use a mod but in trading characters its rather difficult to do this. A mod would have to have info to both accounts in question... then he would have to change emails and passwords himself and give to the buyer/seller. I doubt any mod will go through the trouble in doing this... as a lot won't even go through the trouble of transfering coins. But you might get lucky.

But above all these steps is the foremost one. Trying to find a buyer/trader. ;-) gl[/b]
    thx for that, it helps me a lot...
    I have all the info needed for changing anything on the acc and I am not a troublemaker... So i guess I can only pray that Site Admin will help me :/

1337bOOm

hes an 11/10 GG person.

but im still sexier

lo5er85

hes an 11/10 GG person.

but im still sexier [/b]
    1337 my sexy friend!!