Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how much could i get for, lvl 62 kasar/60 blade master

This is a discussion on how much could i get for, lvl 62 kasar/60 blade master within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; IGC only of course their worth liek wut 10 usd? :P tryingto sell my lvl 62 kasar hood, and 60 ...
Page: 1

mahmoodxD

IGC only of course their worth liek wut 10 usd? :P

tryingto sell my lvl 62 kasar hood, and 60 blade master
    naked, pots and various items inn inn hosstess like talias and royal knight armour

so any idea what i can get igc for them, or if any1 will actually bother to give me :/

mahmoodxD

naked, pots and various items inn inn hosstess like talias and royal knight armour

so any idea what i can get igc for them, or if any1 will actually bother to give me :/[/b]
    bump some pls buy my noobie chars

glennwindsor

bump some pls buy my noobie chars [/b]
    what you want for them?

mahmoodxD

my friend told me for both of em i could get dual shards rb, if so id be very interested in that =D

im not sure if ican sell though, first i gotta change the pw cuz my friends knows it at m :/ post a offer il try to get a pw changed so that no1 else would

i still know the sq so ul be able to change it as soon as i get it too u

im pretty sure its still disabled on the website so if i cant get it changed then selling it too u will be impossible

1337bOOm

1337 noahs for all.

mahmoodxD

1337 noahs for all.[/b]
    :P newbbb XD

i dunno how much my chars are wortth so some just post a offer plys

igc only

trade you 59 preist and 59 warrior if they come with items ill add a 62 mage :P

nvm thought the chars where equiped

mahmoodxD

nah i need coins or a dcz sin, if dcz sin i need items to add on too, master skill for warrior is worth a fair bit and for rogue a lil

UPDATE warrior is 57%
    Rogue is somewhere in the 60s, cw quest left and partially done scroll quest, thats rite as soon as u get em and gear em up u can get free 3 hour scrolls to enjoy

glennwindsor

so any idea what i can get igc for them, or if any1 will actually bother to give me :/[/b]
    are you looking for items? or another account? or noah?

mahmoodxD

are you looking for items? or another account? or noah?[/b]
    preferablly items/noah il work on gettin pw changed soon (friend knows info) , if all goes well il be able to do the transaction maybe as early as this friday

mahmoodxD

BUMP people offer

noah and items only

mahmoodxD

Bump information has been succesfully changed so the character is now secure, taking offers

IllusiveRogue

mahmood i got a 59 rogue with vlakroie both parts (AC) about 4 pages in innhostes full of scrolls hp,ac,wolf,dex etc ill give it for both chars, also my char got 171k np

mahmoodxD

a generous offer (really generous offer which il consider) though id really prefer items, the valk is the seller for me their, but il keep seeing offers, the scrolsl are sexy too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast