Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

i lost my gear (onlsought is a scammer)

This is a discussion on i lost my gear (onlsought is a scammer) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; its true according to my nephew he told me he had let Onslought use his account because onslought said "can ...
Page: 2

its true according to my nephew he told me he had let Onslought use his account because onslought said "can i use your warrior i want to know the feelign of a warrior and how to acctually play it" ofc areo let him play not knowing he was get scammed. Now he is selling all his iteams here... their is ur proof. plus onslought has the most noobiest iteams form wat i see him in CZ gg lol and he comes out with ROC's WE's and those iteams in just 1 day???? cmon now..

Umm There was a email my freind showed me going around and it had aeros pass and stuff in it..

Was also forwaded to atleast 30 people..

Also aero shared his account with many people

I've known onslought he is a good guy never scammed anyone

Originally posted by Makaveli
    Umm There was a email my freind showed me going around and it had aeros pass and stuff in it..

Was sent to atleast 30 people..

Also aero shared his account with many people *

I've known onslought he is a good guy never scammed anyone
    so how come onslought has all his items. :unsure:

would u be willing to bet alot of leet items on it? :mellow:

Originally posted by CheckMeOut
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=68911 now, tell me how fishy that is?

either this guy just read what he was selling and made a list saying he got scammed(pretty fucking pointless) or he jacked this guys shit and is a low life scammer. zzzz <_<

onslought posted that shyt a few days ago. and with his level and class. a roc, dual wes, wp+1 dont just drop off of a couple bosses lol.
    Posted it Yesterday and Areo berly found out he was hacked Today thats why he posted soo late but half his iteams are sold.

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster
    AeroLight hmmmmmmm that name was arrow shower hacking me to death last nite in the CZ maybe your the same person?
    Two different people. Ones Aerolite and one is Aerolight. As for Onslought, always thought he was a cool dude.. Been friends with him for a few months now, but don't know him well enough to say whether or not he would steal.

As for Aerolight, you didn't have over half of these items a week ago.. so how did you get them? you're one shady dude, and im certainly not convinced.

TheWatcher

No that was my stuff I had given to him, I am selling my warior and preist as you can see if you look in DieZ section

cpo4

onslought was selling a roc lastnight..i asked about it..i dunno..onsloughts a fag he thinks hes a god but most young kids do...anyways we need more proof from both parties.

CheckMeOut

Originally posted by cpo4
    ...anyways we need more proof from both parties.
    agrees.

og_loc

Originally posted by TheWatcher
    No that was my stuff I had given to him, I am selling my warior and preist as you can see if you look in DieZ section
    i dont believe you, because i think its not just a coincidence that hes selling the exact same items that aero had.....

k watcher then post ss of ur char with items plz, with name, lvl, clan, and the convo of u telling him to sell ur stuff

Th3Gam3

well i will need more proof cuz i dont really noe / cuz if i recall i hav 1 of aero's freinds on msn n this is the same guy who said tht had his account info for his old warrior bladestrike n kept delvin him /n he also said he has aerolights info so ... :unsure:

Originally posted by TheWatcher
    just to point out, your 19 posts lend absolutely No credibility to what you have to say. if anything, they take some away :rollseyes:

TheWatcher

Originally posted by Tormenter
    k watcher then post ss of ur char with items plz, with name, lvl, clan, and the convo of u telling him to sell ur stuff
    I dont have a ss of my items or the convo we had

but i do have a ss of my character which i can get for you

TheWatcher

Originally posted by typ0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(typ0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheWatcher
    just to point out, your 19 posts lend absolutely No credibility to what you have to say. if anything, they take some away :rollseyes:[/b]
    Only joined ko4life to sell my characters, i do not visit this site otherwise to read the bullshit people post

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast