Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

i lost my gear (onlsought is a scammer)

This is a discussion on i lost my gear (onlsought is a scammer) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Then what good is it wont tell us a thing, only that u have a char. Not the items you ...
Page: 3

Then what good is it wont tell us a thing, only that u have a char. Not the items you had nor that u told him to sell the items. inwhich case theres no proof it was urs.

Originally posted by TheWatcher+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheWatcher)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tormenter
    k watcher then post ss of ur char with items plz, with name, lvl, clan, and the convo of u telling him to sell ur stuff
    I dont have a ss of my items or the convo we had

but i do have a ss of my character which i can get for you[/b]
    what will ss of ur char proof? we need proof that u owned these items before to believe u gave it to him. if u dont have proof u might as well be a nub friend of his who's trying to protect him..

Originally posted by TheWatcher+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheWatcher)</div>
    Originally posted by typ0@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheWatcher

No that was my stuff I had given to him, I am selling my warior and preist as you can see if you look in DieZ section

just to point out, your 19 posts lend absolutely No credibility to what you have to say. if anything, they take some away :rollseyes:
    Only joined ko4life to sell my characters, i do not visit this site otherwise to read the bullshit people post[/b]
    only thing i like about u baba...is your sig. :lol: :wub:

og_loc

Originally posted by typ0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(typ0)</div>
    Originally posted by TheWatcher+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheWatcher)
    <!--QuoteBegin-typ0
    @

No that was my stuff I had given to him, I am selling my warior and preist as you can see if you look in DieZ section

just to point out, your 19 posts lend absolutely No credibility to what you have to say. if anything, they take some away :rollseyes:
    Only joined ko4life to sell my characters, i do not visit this site otherwise to read the bullshit people post[/b]
    only thing i like about u baba...is your sig. :lol: :wub:[/b][/quote]

+1

he's right about the post count tho, i don't have many either, but im sure people will say i'm trust worthy

TheWatcher

Well i have a level 70 warior. SO you might think maybe i had some good items.??

I will post SS of my character when ko is up

Th3Gam3

Originally posted by og_loc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(og_loc)</div>
    Originally posted by typ0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(typ0)
    Originally posted by TheWatcher
    <!--QuoteBegin-typ0
    @

Only joined ko4life to sell my characters, i do not visit this site otherwise to read the bullshit people post
    only thing i like about u baba...is your sig. :lol: :wub:[/b]
    +1[/b][/quote]

+2 :wub:

og_loc

Well i have a level 70 warior. SO you might think maybe i had some good items.??

I will post SS of my character when ko is up
    uh how u gonna post a ss of ur char.. we need to see that u had the items on ur guy, so if u go on ko to get a ss you wouldnt have the items on him anymore...

xCobraKaix

Originally posted by Th3Gam3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Th3Gam3)</div>
    Originally posted by og_loc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(og_loc)
    Originally posted by typ0
    <!--QuoteBegin-typ0
    @

Only joined ko4life to sell my characters, i do not visit this site otherwise to read the bullshit people post

+1[/b]
    +2 :wub:[/b][/quote]

since everyones doin it... +3 and yea i really belive aerolight even thoe he doesnt know me ^_^

CheckMeOut

Originally posted by Th3Gam3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Th3Gam3)</div>
    Originally posted by og_loc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(og_loc)
    <!--QuoteBegin-typ0
    @

+1[/b]
    +2 :wub:[/b][/quote]

+999 ha

but who cares about post count maybe he doesn't spam the forums with bs hourly like some people.

og_loc

he joined today and has 22 posts...

Originally posted by CheckMeOut+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CheckMeOut)</div>
    Originally posted by Th3Gam3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Th3Gam3)
    Originally posted by og_loc
    <!--QuoteBegin-typ0
    @

+1
    +2 :wub:[/b]
    +999 ha

but who cares about post count maybe he doesn't spam the forums with bs hourly like some people.[/b][/quote]+1000 and yea too many ppl spam these forums all day and got like 2k+ post :mellow: :unsure:

xCobraKaix

thats cuz u like to bump topics =P

LoveHurts

lol i only have 140 or something like that lol

xCobraKaix

lol cant check your own its 181 xD

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast