Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

i lost my gear (onlsought is a scammer)

This is a discussion on i lost my gear (onlsought is a scammer) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; lol 12 hours err i'd be in school by then :P...
Page: 6

xCobraKaix

lol 12 hours err i'd be in school by then :P

DarkFlare

Originally posted by Makaveli
    Umm There was a email my freind showed me going around and it had aeros pass and stuff in it..

Was also forwaded to atleast 30 people..

Also aero shared his account with many people *

I've known onslought he is a good guy never scammed anyone
    yea maka i got it too ill post that shyt when i find it

xCobraKaix

wow new server logos

DarkFlare

Menuji lopez ([email protected])
    To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

Subject: i'm quiting ko forever ....i'm sry i didn't do what i wanted to do

rachel i love you like a sister ty for helping me alot :') but i'm gonna quit ko i had gotten hacked and all my gear is missing ko can't help me for they have no clue about my account so i as i leave i'm gonna give it to you..... id:advent13pw:menuji01 I'm sry i didn't help you with what you needed rachel but i tried.....love alot Felix.... tell the clan zori will play by himself and i'm sry :'( really am

I personally think the fact that more than a handful of people know this guy's account info shouldn't really put Onslought in the spotlight. There's no proof showing that he did infact scam this guy, and I'm sure everyone is waiting for it ^_^ . Innocent until proven guilty. :rollseyes:

I've played with Onslought for a few months now, and even been in clans with him, I doubt he would pull something like this. I've let him borrow my warriors uniques on more than one ocassion, which is worth A LOT more than the items he supposedly scammed, and I never had a problem. :unsure:

RagN0rk

yeah kids probly did get scamed saw his stuff i remeber the glave 8 wp dol chitins 7 he showed me in trade a few weeks ago...believe me

aerolight

ok only 3 ppl know my account my sponser (eric ly) or mmmcheese_7,my father,
    and onslought hmmmm.....lets see my sponser only plays aerolight with me so he wouldn't do it....my father aka zori duffer lvl 60 um yeah my dad i don't think so...i helped my dad...so lets see the same day i trusted onslought the next 4 hours i got on i was naked lets see .....zori no he is my dad , eric ly my friend that lives very close and helped me get all the gear and onlsought lets look at it hmm....any body ? put an idea for this

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456