Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm Curious

This is a discussion on I'm Curious within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; How much would it go for?? I'm merely curious. I've had offers in the past and want to see if ...
Page: 1

only_1_Troy

How much would it go for?? I'm merely curious. I've had offers in the past and want to see if they're in line with market value. And NO! I have no plans to sell my mage. Thanks!!

its not worth shit cuz it can be scammed back by the lil boy u mollest YOUR A DUDE GIVE IT UP

1337bOOm

LOL.

say its the first 80 mage on olympia xD

EpsaNomaly

its not worth shit cuz it can be scammed back by the lil boy u mollest YOUR A DUDE GIVE IT UP[/b]
    true

not true...

I found out trying to change Supermans info you need ALL billing info. All the person who bought it has to do is buy Premium with one CC# and KC with another CC#. Then whoever bought it in the past willneed both of the new ones.

Gl selling

EpsaNomaly

or u can have info's to get the password on the e-mail changed, and use forgotten password

lots of ways :S

And NO! I have no plans to sell my mage. Thanks!! [/b]

+1 dont sell ur mage

lime

troy is a women Private.

not true...

I found out trying to change Supermans info you need ALL billing info. All the person who bought it has to do is buy Premium with one CC# and KC with another CC#. Then whoever bought it in the past willneed both of the new ones.

Gl selling[/b]
    he's done it already he'll do it again its like playing catch with a baseball when it comes to these kinda situations with k2 and solo is pretty convinced troy is a man he said he found out his real name and all types of shit bout this sheman

beastly

troy's a man !?!?!? :blink:

lime

he's done it already he'll do it again its like playing catch with a baseball when it comes to these kinda situations with k2 and solo is pretty convinced troy is a man he said he found out his real name and all types of shit bout this sheman[/b]
    we both been on TS/vent all at same time, troy is a women.

Also who ever said solo and troy were GF/BF??? Solo and thats it, troy nvr said it.

so, she never saying it makes it untrue?

weird! Solo says Troy is his gf, and she never said anything bout it, like it being true or anything? o.O

lime

troys and american business women, solo is a canadain college/school boy. anyway privates argument is that she is a man, which isnt true. thats all im saying. I couldnt care less bout relationships of people i have nvr met

beastly

isnt solo inlove with troy :huh: ?

stadik-god

Lime its xgodmagex
    I was told by a little birdie that troy is a guy lime

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast