Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm Curious

This is a discussion on I'm Curious within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; so is solo gay?...
Page: 2

beastly

so is solo gay?

Lady

troy = rachel ...from u.s.

EpsaNomaly

when solo got the e-mail of the account back, he found that the information put on it was under a MAN's name...

instead of Rachel, the name was Robert

runordie

when solo got the e-mail of the account back, he found that the information put on it was under a MAN's name...

instead of Rachel, the name was Robert[/b]
    :s

lime

so he was quite open about scamming the account..

1337bOOm

vent ip plx.

beastly

wait...IS solo gay??? he did say he was inlove with troy..and he sayin that troy is a man...

so he was quite open about scamming the account..[/b]
    not as open as she scamming his items and having them on her account bitch got wat he deserved notice i say he u were in vent/ts cybering with a man solo found out where troy works "her" real name all kinds of shit

i would be pissed too if i lvl'd a account to 80 for a dude that lied bout being a girl and after all the bull shit the dude scams my account and lies about it

beastly

but troy sounds like a girl in vent..

tweak3020

troy id say naked u could prolly sell for 500 ish and for everyone else wat does it matter what gender troy is it is between her and herself not anyone elses so stop flameing her

only_1_Troy

true[/b]
    2 words...Grow up! Children or should I say ladies...cause most women don't carry on as much as some of you!

only_1_Troy

troys and american business women, solo is a canadain college/school boy. anyway privates argument is that she is a man, which isnt true. thats all im saying. I couldnt care less bout relationships of people i have nvr met[/b]
    Thanks Munger! I just don't understand! Solo went on my account wrongly! He saw credit card information for my ex-husband!! DAMN! Is my personal life that important to everyone!? My personal life is my business! I choose to keep it private! But, now you all know. Happy?!

beastly

RIGHT ON SISTA! :P

SEYKA

rachel i told ya this forum is full of 5 year old kids >_<

EpsaNomaly

troy, ur a joke

first of all, dont come here saying that he scammed u and all that shit, because if anyone here should be labeled a scammer, its u. let me explain as best i know:

solo had basically exped ur account to 80 with a tad bit of help from u, then he put all of his good gear on ur char and kept some shitty stuff on his own char. when things started going "downhill" with the both of u, u changed the password on him and refused to return any of his items to him, saying that they were now "ur items". therefore, and i can&#39;t believe ur mad about this, he changed the information of ur account since he had bought KC on the account, and only took the items that BELONGED to him. they were not urs ever. he let u use them, u stole them from him, he took them back. u are VERY lucky that he didn&#39;t just take everything off it, but that&#39;s just how nice solo is. even when someone fucks him over, he doesn&#39;t fuck them over in return.

you should seriously quit all this shit, dont bother saying bullshit things that are either completely out of context or simply untrue.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast