Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm Curious

This is a discussion on I'm Curious within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; rachel i told ya this forum is full of 5 year old kids >_<[/b] i have no idea why people ...
Page: 3

mahmoodxD

rachel i told ya this forum is full of 5 year old kids >_<[/b]
    i have no idea why people keep insulting younger people

90% of the douchebags are older

SEYKA

troy, ur a joke

first of all, dont come here saying that he scammed u and all that shit, because if anyone here should be labeled a scammer, its u. let me explain as best i know:

solo had basically exped ur account to 80 with a tad bit of help from u, then he put all of his good gear on ur char and kept some shitty stuff on his own char. when things started going "downhill" with the both of u, u changed the password on him and refused to return any of his items to him, saying that they were now "ur items". therefore, and i can&#39;t believe ur mad about this, he changed the information of ur account since he had bought KC on the account, and only took the items that BELONGED to him. they were not urs ever. he let u use them, u stole them from him, he took them back. u are VERY lucky that he didn&#39;t just take everything off it, but that&#39;s just how nice solo is. even when someone fucks him over, he doesn&#39;t fuck them over in return.

you should seriously quit all this shit, dont bother saying bullshit things that are either completely out of context or simply untrue.[/b]
    well i didnt know all this
    once again SOLO stop trusting so much on people!!
    u should have learn it already

omgemoafk

GET THE FUCK ON TOPIC NOOBS

only_1_Troy

troy, ur a joke

first of all, dont come here saying that he scammed u and all that shit, because if anyone here should be labeled a scammer, its u. let me explain as best i know:

solo had basically exped ur account to 80 with a tad bit of help from u, then he put all of his good gear on ur char and kept some shitty stuff on his own char. when things started going "downhill" with the both of u, u changed the password on him and refused to return any of his items to him, saying that they were now "ur items". therefore, and i can&#39;t believe ur mad about this, he changed the information of ur account since he had bought KC on the account, and only took the items that BELONGED to him. they were not urs ever. he let u use them, u stole them from him, he took them back. u are VERY lucky that he didn&#39;t just take everything off it, but that&#39;s just how nice solo is. even when someone fucks him over, he doesn&#39;t fuck them over in return.

you should seriously quit all this shit, dont bother saying bullshit things that are either completely out of context or simply untrue.[/b]
    100% LIES. If you believe that...you&#39;re more of a moron then your post makes you out to look like. Let&#39;s talk about the rogue I bought and gave to him when his character was hacked and banned. Lets talk about the numerous items and TONS of gbs I gave to him to trade for me at his own offering, let&#39;s talk about the ROM+1 and bronze belt I gave him for the glass belt, lets talk about the full set of +8 armor and +9 woody I gave him when he got his character back naked. Let&#39;s talk about how he&#39;s a total KO addict and sits in front of this game ALL DAY EVERY DAY and didn&#39;t have a character to play so I gave him my password to play my account AND an entire rogue account that I bought so that he can play while his character was banned. SO DON&#39;T SIT HERE AND TRY TO TELL A STORY YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT! BECAUSE YOU&#39;RE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A TOTAL ASS! I am not a scammer! I&#39;m an honest player with a good heart and was helping him and in turn he was helping me. PLUS, LETS ADD TO THE FACT THAT HE&#39;S A COWARD HIDING BEHIND A NCS!! HE NEVER EQUIPPED MY CHARACTER WITH ANYTHING THAT I DIDN&#39;T PAY FOR IN ONE WAY SHAPE OR FORM. HIS CHARACTER HAD NOTHING BECAUSE HE GAVE HIS ACCT INFO TO A STRANGER AND IT GOT HACKED!! SO, GET REAL AND BASICALLY ,,l,,.

Troy

only_1_Troy

And, one last thing...HE DID TAKE EVERYTHING!! MY ACCOUNT WAS COMPLETELY BARE NAKED! HE&#39;S A THIEF AND A SCAMMER AND A TOTAL LOSER AND COWARD! PERIOD...END OF STORY!

only_1_Troy

Lime its xgodmagex
    I was told by a little birdie that troy is a guy lime[/b]
    LoL...that was the same bird that sh!t on your back as it whispered in your ear then laughed as it flew away!! Lols

Troy :lol:

Banned

GET THE FUCK ON TOPIC NOOBS[/b]
    You realize that only saying "get on topic" is in fact an off topic comment.

omgemoafk

ironic that that comment is too now stop playing around! >.<

YouGottaFollowTheRules

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123