Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I'm thinking to ( not sure yet ) Sell my lvl 72 mage and 72 Rogue

This is a discussion on I'm thinking to ( not sure yet ) Sell my lvl 72 mage and 72 Rogue within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; lol i would offer for ur acc but i dont want to die yet :wacko: ur clannies would kill me ...
Page: 4

mastaker

lol i would offer for ur acc but i dont want to die yet :wacko:
    ur clannies would kill me lol
    jk i dont even have the money to pay :P :P

nut

ginaaaaaaaaaaa slet :P u getting married? zomg ^^ heal, she aint gonna get pwned xD prolly the other way round
    <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333

dont quit! [/b]
    You so right you know I got pwned...come on make me a good offer gina can play when she got the time but for me its game over.
    Ow well maybe I give my items away if thats the way to quit for good I am sure that I can make some old friends/clannies happy.

KF 4ever

ginnnaaaaa make him give me items plsss :wub:

sell_out

GIFT ITEMS!!! ZUHAAHAHAHAH kidding BUMPIEJ for my friends

Can&#39;t believe im reading this, Sue, (This is Ash) is selling her character . Well i just would like to say even though we didnt exactly end off on great terms before i left cypher for ronark, that you, along with garwel are probaby the nicest people i met on this game. Thank you for all your help while i was a noob, and the tips you gave me along the way. Most of all thanks sue, and knight flight for the fun times i had while in Cypher.

I still think you shouldn&#39;t sell a character that you worked so hard for (Legit) and all the time you put in, and judging by all these posts, nobody wants you to leave. Even if i don&#39;t play on cypher i think you should stay your an awesome person to talk to, if you want pm me your msn so i can still keep in touch with you.

<3

Ash, aka AshanthR, aka now elektriK

Can&#39;t believe im reading this, Sue, (This is Ash) is selling her character . Well i just would like to say even though we didnt exactly end off on great terms before i left cypher for ronark, that you, along with garwel are probaby the nicest people i met on this game. Thank you for all your help while i was a noob, and the tips you gave me along the way. Most of all thanks sue, and knight flight for the fun times i had while in Cypher.

I still think you shouldn&#39;t sell a character that you worked so hard for (Legit) and all the time you put in, and judging by all these posts, nobody wants you to leave. Even if i don&#39;t play on cypher i think you should stay your an awesome person to talk to, if you want pm me your msn so i can still keep in touch with you.

<3

Ash, aka AshanthR, aka now elektriK [/b]
    ash come back to cypher a.q

ps. hmm quote dosnt seem right cant really think what it is... >.<

pss. sue dont quit

Ronark is so much fun though :P

How about you come ronark!

ph3var2

:blink: :/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234