Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

idt idc paypal or xoon buying warroir items

This is a discussion on idt idc paypal or xoon buying warroir items within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; lol....threebones[/b] dude if you havent goten it already i dont like you argueing with me wont change that and you ...
Page: 2

lol....threebones[/b]
    dude if you havent goten it already i dont like you argueing with me wont change that and you dont like me no one cares i dont like your friends I.E elcude/The croker so stop talking to me little kid this would be the 4th time ive asked you

gotbluntzz

3rd time and im not a little kidd....<3 handicap patients...considering my last post was to u just shows ur not to brilliant BB

pur3bloody

dude bluntz stfu, u said dont mess with ur friends then dont mess with mine, ive apologized to hugge why dont u apologize to cith since ur so awesome and brave? and yea, he spends his own money on the game, he HAS a JOB and a HIGHSCHOOL DIPLOMA ever heard of those things? he doesnt have his mom/friends/grandparents buy him his items dude, just stop fukin with cith.. i dont have a problem with u i just dont want u talking to him if u dont like him

gotbluntzz

conisdering ill have my highschool diploma in 3 months and its my life do i tell u how to live urs and like i said if im offered the money to get the items then yess ill do it i have a job budd u always lie say u work oo 1 minute let me get the recording from vent so everyone can have a listen about u :P then we will see who will talk on forum and i wouldnt be rude to cith if u scroll up and see i asked him wtff is xoom and gave him the tip that 80% of this forum USES WU and he calls that flame....i call that handicap kid that it

noobs :lol:

pur3bloody

lol see bluntz u go right to flaming me when i wasnt flaming you i was talking to u in a mild tone

gotbluntzz

usually mild tones dont start with FUCK U and get a highschool diploma and a job....considering i work when need or when i want through temp agency and highschool diploma like i said every friday doing prep courses to go for it and so far its easy....so if ur gonna use mild tone maybe something like bro is there a need for that just leave the kid alone not fuck u and rag on my life

pur3bloody

i didnt say fuk u.. read my post, i did say leave him alone but i didnt lose control

Three Bones

noobs :lol:[/b]

You forgot GAY
    so
    Gay noobs h34r:

gotbluntzz

lol threebones ur ridicolous

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

CAT FIGHT

<3 cypher dramas.... my mom got more money than you so im better

and lol yea blutz u kid hes 3 years older than u hes big man and i bet hes bills are of whores zhahahah i wanna get flamed...i got banned from ko forum again so im looking somwhere else to get flamed ....btw any mod cna warn me?i hate to see my warn at 0% its so boring

btw whos darkwitch ign nick?
    ý hope ý get mý flames 2morrow okeý?

Three Bones

lol threebones ur ridicolous [/b]
    Haha someone finally realized that.!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12