Ikonik FTW!

This is a discussion on Ikonik FTW! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; k this is what happened. me and tumar went to the arena to 1v1 and fuk around and while we ...
Page: 1

Papps

k this is what happened. me and tumar went to the arena to 1v1 and fuk around and while we were doing that darkhush ran up to the arena are. Tumar pmed me and told me that he was the one that was all baba'd out had shell+8 ib+8 etc.. then when i was fightning him he told me that he had pp+2 and kek belt+1. after that i said "you have gm friends or you a duper?" in normal chat cause of what tumar told me he had. about an hour later Ikonik (gm) pmed me and etc. obviously darkhush told ikonik that i could read ppls inventory just cause tumar told me what i had and i said it in norm chat to darkhush

Knaller

hahahahah lOLolololOLOLOLOLoLoLOLOLoLOlOLOLO sorry this is ssoo funny

IllusionS

In the KO world, players are guilty until proven innocent, obvious conclusion one can make based upon those pm's.

Papps

its funny how either ikonik sold him the shit for usd or darkhush is a really good duper that doesnt know shit about playing ko but it seems a little odd that ikonik would just pm me and ask me all this shit with really no proof

ImSexyholpinfaLL

ikonik hijodeputa he can sell his mother by USD$

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=120691

/quit from ko

waitnbleed

i knew what he had .. because .. he showed to my friend RealRatnik in trade

luitheguz

I knew what he had too. I hear somone on merchant to look at him then i pming him i ask him to let me see. and he take off valkiry
    and walla shell+8. Im pretty sure he was with gms. He ddn't want give personal info

that gm boy better sell me gbs lol

there was a big dupe method alot of ppl have +1 -3 uniques and +8 items ikonik is selling nothing as far as i know

there is gm accounts on logos tho being used to farm boss

IllusionS

So this guy is > Ravaarph then.

og_loc

i think ikonik most likely abuses his powers.. like when he spawned us 234251235 worms at hobs..

p.s im in ur siggy ftw B)

o ya i remember when he spawned those worms cause i told him to come kill hobs with us but he didnt then he started laughing to me in pm

IllusionS

Is this the same GM that spawns atrosses and trolls in a boss event?