Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

IloveMyKoxp

This is a discussion on IloveMyKoxp within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; how many times u ask to be retardad?...
Page: 2

how many times u ask to be retardad?

because i am cool. and u r so limeted i can explain to u..

the point of my post.. lol it is not my post. a restardad post ss from ilovemygirl koxping... then infomalyty told i made a illegal trade because i sold an acc who ll got ban.. so they gonna ban ilovemygirl because a idiot post some ss? well he ll have lot worck to do.. becuase here have lot ss too..
    only 2 of those pics are me and only 1 shows a lil bit of proof of me macron *
    hoo sorry do u have others???

honestly tho how long did u search to find all those ?
    how long time u waste to spwan all this forum??

brazillian peice of shit
    come suck mY dick loser

Mediator

Juno leave this ppl the fuck alone gosh ur worst than a girl, if he macroes/dup/scams who gives a fuck we all do we all did, its a mother fucking game, i wish i could db hack i wish i could dup i would do it for sure not matter what others say then i will go Cz and pwn everybody 1 by 1.

Originally posted by Mediator
    Juno leave this ppl the fuck alone gosh ur worst than a girl, if he macroes/dup/scams who gives a fuck we all do we all did, its a mother fucking game, i wish i could db hack i wish i could dup i would do it for sure not matter what others say then i will go Cz and pwn everybody 1 by 1.
    i am starting like u :wub:

priest_

Originally posted by Mediator
    is it lonely up there on your pedestal?

except one thing deathie CHEATERS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

when i was cheating i never NEVER openly admited it here nor did i talk about it or say I LOVE CHEAT I LOVE MYNE KOXP IM BRAZILIAN PEICE OF SHIT

i kept to myself and only sold items at marketplace and when i saw how fun this game can be playing legitly i went legit and 100 % legit started to stop dupe methods from releasing and getting bugs fixed before released to public things like this to try make game worth playing legit

FUCKERS LIKE THIS BRAZILIAN NIGGER NEED TO DIE

Originally posted by Private
    except one thing deathie CHEATERS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

when i was cheating i never NEVER openly admited it here nor did i talk about it or say I LOVE CHEAT I LOVE MYNE KOXP IM BRAZILIAN PEICE OF SHIT *

i kept to myself and only sold items at marketplace and when i saw how fun this game can be playing legitly i went legit and 100 % legit started to stop dupe methods from releasing and getting bugs fixed before released to public things like this to try make game worth playing legit

FUCKERS LIKE THIS BRAZILIAN NIGGER NEED TO DIE
    who gonna kill me?? u? lol

u r the most retarad i have been know. u now want to tlack u r leghut becuase u stop kosp and sotp dupe whatever. i ll koxp till lvl 80 i ll dupe till all uniqs +3 then i ll stop and ll be leghit like u ok?

man go die. u r sux u got owned when u bron. u try to insult me with it "FUCKERS LIKE THIS BRAZILIAN NIGGER NEED TO DIE" lol i thinking today i ll sleep wiht lights on....

but u going to of topic.. if u want talck about it pls make a new topic
    if u want to come here to talck shits talck shits about that points.
    because i am cool. and u r so limeted i can explain to u.. *

the point of my post.. lol it is not my post. a restardad post ss from ilovemygirl koxping... then infomalyty told i made a illegal trade because i sold an acc who ll got ban.. so they gonna ban ilovemygirl because a idiot post some ss? well he ll have lot worck to do.. becuase here have lot ss too.. *

Quote: *
    only 2 of those pics are me and only 1 shows a lil bit of proof of me macron *

hoo sorry do u have others??? *

honestly tho how long did u search to find all those ? *

how long time u waste to spwan all this forum?? *

brazillian peice of shit *

come suck mY dick loser
    or

iNFoRMaLiTY wrote: *
    Does the person you sold it to know that hes going to get banned for KOXP'ing? If he gets banned for this I hope you realize if you sold for USD that you are realible for fraud and felony charges... :-) *
    or about all ss

keep going.. dont be stupid
    if u dont have nothig to say just shut the fuck up :angry:

im not sure what you mean by... if i dont have something to say just shut the fuck up... becasue ... I believe I had something to say... and I said it. I wasn't flaming you... wasn't coming in here saying on well he koxps big deal.

pft... I beat you f'ing naked 1v1 kid... you dont bother me or anything you do. Just simply stating that if the person who you "sold your time" to gets banned... then MOST likely there will be hell to pay and your dumbass will be paying for it.

Originally posted by iNFoRMaLiTY
    im not sure what you mean by... if i dont have something to say just shut the fuck up... becasue ... I believe I had something to say... and I said it. *I wasn't flaming you... wasn't coming in here saying on well he koxps big deal.

pft... I beat you f'ing naked 1v1 kid... you dont bother me or anything you do. *Just simply stating that if the person who you "sold your time" to gets banned... then MOST likely there will be hell to pay and your dumbass will be paying for it.
    r u idiot?

u beat me? lol what it have wiht this topic?

dont be stupid!

waht u told in ur first topic??

u told i made a ilegal trade becuae i sold a acc who ll got ban because some one post ss from ilovemygirl koxping.. so i post 20 ss from ppl who was kosp dupe bug etc.. it is ilegal too

so i ll got ban becuse he post my ss and about all otheres? they ll get ban too???

NOW U UNDERSTANDDDDDD?????

dam i starting get mad with dumbas ppllllllllllll fuck everyone!

I didn't say me OWNING you in 1v1 had anything to do with this retarded post either. Your just another low life scum of KO that just needs to die... or grow up. Whichever comes first i dont care... but maybe in the mean time you can learn to type English?

Hi guys ^_^

I didn't say me OWNING you in 1v1 had anything to do with this retarded post either. *Your just another low life scum of KO that just needs to die... or grow up. *Whichever comes first i dont care... but maybe in the mean time you can learn to type English?
    so y u went here? i dont remenber if i ask ur opinio.. i dont need to lear how to speak englsh for u ready it right ur world is not my world.. so waht u wanting to go away? leav me alone and dont talck nothink about me i dont know u u dont knwo me.. now stuff

if i ahve a low life or not it is not ur bussynes y u take care about me? go away go take care about ur life

and like i watch u change this topic again.. ur u stil dont understand?

u told my char ll get ban becuase he some one take ss from me [size=18]AND ABOUT ALL OHETS SS???? U DONT HVAE NOTHINK TO SAY??[/size]

SO SHUT UR FUCK UP

No... I won't go away... I like reading these forums its good entertainment. And I like to see little kids like you get their pink panties in a bunch over something so little as "i owned you 1v1"... sad little world we live in here.

Having fun yet?

priest_

Originally posted by ilovemygirl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ilovemygirl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-iNFoRMaLiTY
    I didn't say me OWNING you in 1v1 had anything to do with this retarded post either. *Your just another low life scum of KO that just needs to die... or grow up. *Whichever comes first i dont care... but maybe in the mean time you can learn to type English?
    so y u went here? i dont remenber if i ask ur opinio.. i dont need to lear how to speak englsh for u ready it right ur world is not my world.. so waht u wanting to go away? leav me alone and dont talck nothink about me i dont know u u dont knwo me.. now stuff

if i ahve a low life or not it is not ur bussynes y u take care about me? go away go take care about ur life

and like i watch u change this topic again.. ur u stil dont understand?

u told my char ll get ban becuase he some one take ss from me [size=18]AND ABOUT ALL OHETS SS???? U DONT HVAE NOTHINK TO SAY??[/size]

SO SHUT UR FUCK UP
    [/b]
    lol

No... I won't go away... I like reading these forums its good entertainment. *And I like to see little kids like you get their pink panties in a bunch over something so little as "i owned you 1v1"... sad little world we live in here.

Having fun yet?
    first i debout u can win me now... second i am not here to talck about it..later u dont have nothnk to say about this topic go make other...and FFS lol u got owned
    u was wrong when u told ilovemygirl ll get ban becuase some one post ss form him here if not y all thosse ppl who i post ss did not got ban?

NOW U HAVE 2 way to ANSWER dont tack about my way of life or about ur. no one care so ready it bellow woth attenction
    1ST is: i am right or no a) yes
    B) no
    ( dont talck about 1 x 1 about kids about ur life i dont care if u want talck choius a or B)

2SC - Y all thess ppl who i ss wont get ban onlyilove mygill ll?

( it is to discourse, not objective, so u ll need to develot ii, so i ll cant help u to answer it)

that test ll woth 0-10
    1- 5 point
    2- 5 point

good lucky

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast