Imposter Misuki on Diez

This is a discussion on Imposter Misuki on Diez within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ID's used Wolverine35, Wolverine30, will pm you saying it's Misuki. Asking for rogue items, trying to buy accounts and items ...
Page: 1

Default Imposter Misuki on Diez

ID's used Wolverine35, Wolverine30, will pm you saying it's Misuki. Asking for rogue items, trying to buy accounts and items for USD. I told him they banning for that now, he said it's a myth. I said bull so many getting banned on Forums. He offered me insane amount for my account 1000+ USD, and said he'd even buy me premmy to unseal. I wouldn't give him any price or sell. I said you're not real Misuki go on MSN, he said he couldn't he was on new laptop, and wife was on desktop.

He also claimed BFD never got hacked, and was selling items for USD, which is bull. Then said BFD was helping on private server a lot, which is a lie cause BFD bought netbook and can't even run KO. Also Misuki said he hasn't heard from BFD in ages. So he's smearing people's names and trying to get them busted for selling items/accounts for USD. It;s not Misuki, real; Misuki has used same MSN for 10+ years. He couldn't answer any questions I asked him to prove it was him. He also claimed SuicideandRedeption from KB was trying to buy his lvl 80 sin with +7 personal and 2x +7 krowaz on it for Ironsets.

I don't know if he's scammed anyone so yet to report, but he is damn sure trying to. He Pm'ed and claimed to Helseth the account with a gift to him from KB. So why would another KB member be trying to buy it from him?

He then claimed BFD is GM Smoke, never heard of this being true, if it is, then it's someone with some inside info. I have not heard from BFD in awhile, but I know he was not selling items for USD and claiming he got hacked, that is absolute bull. This is some kinda mole, and everyone on Diez beware. He does not represent Amity, and if anything is trying to get people busted but offering them USD for items and saying name any price, it's a scam.

The ID Wolverine30 is now in a clan called FRANCE, and says he's from Brazil. So clearly not the same guy on both ID's.
    Last edited by dagwood; 05-02-2011 at 06:27 PM.

wolverine35 is the old papasmurf, he has allways been a big time liar about the dumbest things . he has tried to sell me that account like 5x and lied about it haveing personal +8, lied about upgradeing raptor to +10, lies about everything that dosnt even matter, known him for along time and he allways lies... hate to say but its true and the account was also hacked before and he still trys to sell it to me..