Interested in buying HUMAN level 70-75 Priest or Warrior

This is a discussion on Interested in buying HUMAN level 70-75 Priest or Warrior within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hello guys, So I am new in this forum, but as topic says I would like to purchase a level ...
Page: 1

FR_MoneyHunter

Thumbs down

Hello guys,

So I am new in this forum, but as topic says I would like to purchase a level 70-75 (I would mostly prefer level 70) Priest or Warrior (I would prefer Priest, but if anyone sell cheap Warrior I will sure consider about it). I will only buy it as NAKED account, I don't need any items as I already have some "craps" to equip a character, especially Priest one. Anyhow, I am looking for HUMAN only, if Priest I would like to be FEMALE, if Warrior one I would like to be BARBARIAN.
    I would not be confused if some of you can not trust me, but I can ensure you that scamming is not my way. For people that have already know me from MY.KO. I am MoneyHunter by ForeverRox clan, if that can help about how trustable I am. Anyway, I will only consider serious offers, mostly for priest account. I will pay via WesternUnion ONLY. Overpriced offers, p.ex. 400USD for naked lvl 70 character will be IGNORED. If anyone want to come in touch with me about my needs for US.KO char, can drop me a PM in here and get my MSN.
    Finally, even if I will most propably not look for any Rogue offer, you can leave one offer for that character too, as you see I am still a bit addicted to Rogues...

Regards,
    [FR]MoneyHunter.

Eulalia

Check your pm's but I'm paypal only.

TwistTheKnife

Lol, the guy is insisting on Western Union (the only 100% sure way not to get scammed) and you wanna do Paypal? .... Razzlar... -_-

tommyleonghk

Lol, the guy is insisting on Western Union (the only 100% sure way not to get scammed) and you wanna do Paypal? .... Razzlar... -_-[/b]
    LOLLAR :lol:

FR_MoneyHunter

Hello,

Thanks to everyone who offered me an account as I asked for. Anyway we got a major problem. With new patch, 1527, every account can only be used by the TCP/IP addresses coming from the same country with the creator. So I guess I will (SADLY) have to delay any offer, until this problem is totally solved, unless if anyone coming from Greece and can offer me an account which is made by an address coming from Greece. I will keep on looking for account and you can keep me as reserve buyer. I will come up again with offers after new patch, which I wish will let anyone log in an account, no matter where he is coming from.

Regards,
    [ForeverRox™]MoneyHunter

Pannenkoek

LOLLAR :lol:[/b]
    gh0st playing BP now?

tommyleonghk

gh0st playing BP now?[/b]
    FUK..IM NOT THE GHOSTKNIGHT (HUMAN WARRIOR) IN RONARK.....IM A BATTLE PRIEST IN RSM

AND I MADE THIS KO4LIFE ACCOUNT WAYYYY BACK BEFORE THAT NAME EVEN APPEARED IN USKO...

JEEZZZ

GangstamaN

FUK..IM NOT THE GHOSTKNIGHT (HUMAN WARRIOR) IN RONARK.....IM A BATTLE PRIEST IN RSM

AND I MADE THIS KO4LIFE ACCOUNT WAYYYY BACK BEFORE THAT NAME EVEN APPEARED IN USKO...

JEEZZZ[/b]

<3 tommy