Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

fuk i got scammed :S by a Moderator zzzz

This is a discussion on fuk i got scammed :S by a Moderator zzzz within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; This is part of conversation: SpecialOps dice: yep SpecialOps dice: now i will send u the money SpecialOps dice: and ...
Page: 1

luasita

Angry

This is part of conversation:

SpecialOps dice:
    yep
    SpecialOps dice:
    now i will send u the money
    SpecialOps dice:
    and take a ss of it
    Luas ͡๏̯͡๏ "No quiero soņar mil veces las mismas cosas ni contemplarlas sabiamente. .... dice:
    i dont care ss dude, i just care code of sending
    SpecialOps dice:
    kk
    SpecialOps dice:
    he wats the answers of 1 2 and 3
    SpecialOps dice:
    the SA ones
    Luas ͡๏̯͡๏ "No quiero soņar mil veces las mismas cosas ni contemplarlas sabiamente. .... dice:
    what i dont understand
    SpecialOps dice:
    nvm
    SpecialOps dice:
    k hold on
    SpecialOps dice:
    almost done sending it
    100$ right
    u said that
    SpecialOps dice:
    yes
    SpecialOps dice:
    almost done
    im waitin...
    SpecialOps dice:
    it is sending
    SpecialOps dice:
    it is having me wait
    ok
    SpecialOps dice:
    HAHAHA you have been just scammed by SpecialOps NOOB! The funny thing is no one will believe that I, a Trusted Trade Moderator, scammed anyone

well im just pos here to be saw by u ...and take care :S

Scammer's mail: [email protected]
    check this: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=9920

agostinita7

This is part of conversation:

SpecialOps dice:
    yep
    SpecialOps dice:
    now i will send u the money
    SpecialOps dice:
    and take a ss of it
    i dont care ss dude, i just care code of sending
    SpecialOps dice:
    kk
    SpecialOps dice:
    he wats the answers of 1 2 and 3
    SpecialOps dice:
    the SA ones
    what i dont understand
    SpecialOps dice:
    nvm
    SpecialOps dice:
    k hold on
    SpecialOps dice:
    almost done sending it
    100$ right
    u said that
    SpecialOps dice:
    yes
    SpecialOps dice:
    almost done
    im waitin...
    SpecialOps dice:
    it is sending
    SpecialOps dice:
    it is having me wait
    ok
    SpecialOps dice:
    HAHAHA you have been just scammed by SpecialOps NOOB! The funny thing is no one will believe that I, a Trusted Trade Moderator, scammed anyone

well im just pos here to be saw by u ...and take care :S

Scammer's mail: [email protected]
    check this: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=9920[/b]
    Omg!! Wtf?

touchmeslowly

i dont know Specialops at all..but the email u gave, and the e-mail he supplies are two different ones.

the real one is [email protected] ( WITH A ZERO). not 104 like u said.

Prolly got scammed for adding a scammer, not the real guy. :/ gg

tereres

luasita good luck noob ^^

shichi

ahahah ;

Talos_AttackeR

ouch .. what a waste ..

damn dude lol should of looked into it more

did he pm'd you on the forum or only on msn? if only msn then that wasn't the moderator

Somone else added him witha fake email. it was specialops_o14 instead of 014 =/

luasita

did he pm'd you on the forum or only on msn? if only msn then that wasn't the moderator[/b]
    by msn ... but i dont know how he get my mail...maybe coz he is moderator so he has access to get email for users...well i dont know...but the fuk that i got scammed by that guys, he has the same pic in msn that is in this forum...that's why i cant trust anyone...and u guys dont trust in anyone, do thing as it must be...good luck all...

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

by msn ... but i dont know how he get my mail...maybe coz he is moderator so he has access to get email for users...well i dont know...but the fuk that i got scammed by that guys, he has the same pic in msn that is in this forum...that's why i cant trust anyone...and u guys dont trust in anyone, do thing as it must be...good luck all...[/b]
    lol grow up child -_-

agostinita7

Cool

lol grow up child -_-[/b]
    Frankie loves you really :P

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Frankie loves you really :P[/b]
    sie

joined yesterday? lol ... i bet this is another account of scammers like cry4u, thedr4k ... -_-

by msn ... but i dont know how he get my mail...maybe coz he is moderator so he has access to get email for users...well i dont know...but the fuk that i got scammed by that guys, he has the same pic in msn that is in this forum...that's why i cant trust anyone...and u guys dont trust in anyone, do thing as it must be...good luck all...[/b]
    next time if you think hes a mod then let him pm you in the forum, that safer for you
    sie

joined yesterday? lol ... i bet this is another account of scammers like cry4u, thedr4k ... -_-[/b]
    maybe he really loves you, good luck Fr4nkie going to the dark side along with kenny

tereres

yesterday lose aiacos ....... dont can logued account luasita dont is scammer? or fucking hacker? pffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast