Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

ISILOON DOWN BY ''BEST CLAN OF OLYMPIA''

This is a discussion on ISILOON DOWN BY ''BEST CLAN OF OLYMPIA'' within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; nice / foward to gm gg bug abusing isiloon u are officially the dumbest mother fucker ur bugging like dms ...
Page: 2

nice / foward to gm gg bug abusing isiloon u are officially the dumbest mother fucker

ur bugging like dms used to be bugged

Originally posted by Tristan
    Wow, Flippy & Suicune STFU YOU KOSPING SOB'S. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU COME HERE AND SAY ARROW SHOWER HACK WHEN YOU USED IT IN THE BEGINNING OF OLYMPIA TO GAIN UR LVLS ROFLLLLLLLLLLL STFU FUCKING FRENCH POODLES

And gratz ZT *
    still unhappy because i didnt let u leech my macro party on cypher and because i didnt give you some blue chest ?

go scam more and stfu pls

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Private
    nice / foward to gm gg bug abusing isiloon u are officially the dumbest mother fucker

ur bugging like dms used to be bugged
    You stupid retard, FFS IF YOU UR TANKING A MOB AND NOT 'r-ing IT IT DOESNT HIT YOU TWICE IN A ROW!! THATS WHAT HE MEANT GG ASSHOLES

yeah right and now tell me they didnt know it too , they said that in chat but they didnt know it , poor guys , they got k2ed

not

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    Wow, Flippy & Suicune STFU YOU KOSPING SOB'S. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU COME HERE AND SAY ARROW SHOWER HACK WHEN YOU USED IT IN THE BEGINNING OF OLYMPIA TO GAIN UR LVLS ROFLLLLLLLLLLL STFU FUCKING FRENCH POODLES

And gratz ZT *
    still unhappy because i didnt let u leech my macro party on cypher and because i didnt give you some blue chest ?

go scam more and stfu pls[/b]
    ITS GETTING OLD U FUCKING KOSPING HO. Hi, I'm flippy.. I macroed to get 60 on Olympia, but since I can't pay for Kosp anymore, I turned legit.. Sounds familiar? Shut the fuck up..

Vidi

<!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    abusing bug? how?
    look at the chat , they explain how to do it . . .[/b]
    when screamingslave kills hq without hitting without "r" every1 laughs ( we also ) but when we kill it without ''r'' u guyz try to flame us.

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Flippy
    yeah right and now tell me they didnt know it too , they said that in chat but they didnt know it , poor guys , they got k2ed *

not
    Newsflash dumbshit, that's not bug abusing.. Tapping skills without r ISNT BUG ABUSING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA U DIPSHIT

Livtyler&amp;::Vidi::

Default asd

flippy trust me u are a faint :wacko: person u really dont know anythink about this game come to other isiloon to watch some pro gamers and learn somethinks about game

MrsLies

Originally posted by Flippy
    oh ive just notice ure bug abusing to do it .. :s

You are the most desperate guy i have ever seen <_<

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan

And gratz ZT *

ITS GETTING OLD U FUCKING KOSPING HO. Hi, I'm flippy.. I macroed to get 60 on Olympia, but since I can't pay for Kosp anymore, I turned legit.. Sounds familiar? Shut the fuck up..[/b]

ure legit only because i didnt leet u leech my works

rofl clearly ur bugging it its a bug let k2 decide wat to do i jus think its funny u make topic "best clan on olympia taking isiloon" and the screen shots show u killing it with mages and no one being healed not only that u fucking explain how to bug it in normal chat gg

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan

And gratz ZT *

ITS GETTING OLD U FUCKING KOSPING HO. Hi, I'm flippy.. I macroed to get 60 on Olympia, but since I can't pay for Kosp anymore, I turned legit.. Sounds familiar? Shut the fuck up..[/b]

ure legit only because i didnt leet u leech my works[/b][/quote]

... Dude? Are you on fucking crack? Did I even pay attention to you on Olympia? Just kill yourself please and get the fuck out of this game. Go play runescape

armand0

Originally posted by Private
    rofl clearly ur bugging it its a bug let k2 decide wat to do i jus think its funny u make topic "best clan on olympia taking isiloon" and the screen shots show u killing it with mages and no one being healed not only that u fucking explain how to bug it in normal chat gg
    there are more than 5-6 priests there, u can see
    if u call it bug abuse, "sliding" also a bug abuse, whats the difference of it with sliding?

::Time2Burn::

Originally posted by Suicune
    About ZeroTolerance :

1)Drop from Isiloon ? + this guy always partying with nova town mages...
    Ur clan member Genc_Fenerli has been caught at Dark Lunar War. This is the point what u r trying to show us guess.

Tristan dont worry i still <3 you when you sold me shell helmet rogue freshly from scammed clan bank 6m and a glave :lol:

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast