Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

ISILOON DOWN BY ''BEST CLAN OF OLYMPIA''

This is a discussion on ISILOON DOWN BY ''BEST CLAN OF OLYMPIA'' within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Suicune Tristan dont worry i still <3 you when you sold me shell helmet rogue freshly from ...
Page: 3

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Suicune
    Tristan dont worry i still <3 you when you sold me shell helmet rogue freshly from scammed clan bank 6m and a glave *:lol:
    Yes okay, might wanna ask the 2 other guys playing on my account there, cuz frankly, I have no fucking idea what you and flippy are on. Is it because you can't use free kosp anymor?

But genc_fenerli isnt in the clan anymore ...

and no , i'm not in DLW to check if my members arent in... sorry

and i never said there is NO TOLERANCE in my clan

tristan STFU

u begged me to buy u kosp on cypher and say ull refund me when ur dad come at ur home

then u begged me to let u leech my party

then u begged me to give u some blue chest

and now u say im not legit ?
    DUDE EVEN ON OLYMPIA U USED SOME MACRO PROGRAM , NOT MY FAULT IF U ASK UR FRIEND TO MACRO UR CHAR FOR U

u dont even have the balls to do it urself , u need to beg someone to do it for u

oh and yeah i also remember that helmet , when u disbanded the clan u sold it fast to suicune , haha nice leader u are

You begged me for leech party , you begged me to dupe items for you , you begged me to buy you kosp , i declined (and i did a good choice here) so u scammed my items and flame me on forums ? its too easy to do that

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Flippy
    tristan STFU

u begged me to buy u kosp on cypher and say ull refund me when ur dad come at ur home

then u begged me to let u leech my party

then u begged me to give u some blue chest

and now u say im not legit ?
    DUDE EVEN ON OLYMPIA U USED SOME MACRO PROGRAM , NOT MY FAULT IF U ASK UR FRIEND TO MACRO UR CHAR FOR U

u dont even have the balls to do it urself , u need to beg someone to do it for u

oh and yeah i also remember that helmet , when u disbanded the clan u sold it fast to suicune , haha nice leader u are

You begged me for leech party , you begged me to dupe items for you , you begged me to buy you kosp , i declined (and i did a good choice here) so u scammed my items and flame me on forums ? its too easy to do that

Euh, no, no and no. Keep it up, I'm enjoying it

::Time2Burn::

And if hitting without 'r' is a bug, then dont slide while u r doing solo golems or use 'r' while killing bosses. Those the same. If i see any of ya at golem spot and killing it with sliding, i ll take ss and send it to GM oki?

Hahah u all r really funny And if u have any doupt about us while killing isiloon, sit on ur gay asses and watch us.

since everyone else is doing it
    1. there not sliding it
    2. warrior is bugging it so it only range attacks
    3. STFU now anyone can do isiloon googogoo
    4. it doesn't take a brain to see there bugging
    5. a real clan would do isiloon propper n not bug it
    6. Best clan in olympia is hands down THE we have micton GAME OVER
    7. i dont even care that ur doing it that way but if u come in this forum n act like u have accomplished something bugging isiloon claiming to be best clan ur gunna get shit A WHOLE LOTTA SHIT n i really do hope k2 declares this a bug or exploit so we can all jus shit on ur parade u fucking pos's

Red

THE > ZT
    FLIPPY > TRISTAN

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Red
    THE > ZT
    FLIPPY > TRISTAN
    Poor guy, u had to edit it huh? Bet you 50 bucks flippy asked you too, hahaha. Anyway keep flaming flippy, I know my roots and so do you, so stop denying it. It's stupid of you to get Eclipse envolved in this, because I sold that helmet to suicune when the clan was up and running and when we need money. So shut your fucking trap you macroing sob. Ur one of the reasons olympia got screwed when it started. Kosp ftw babaflippy

armand0

Originally posted by Private
    since everyone else is doing it *
    1. there not sliding it
    5. a real clan would do isiloon propper n not bug it *
    6. Best clan in olympia is hands down THE we have micton GAME OVER *
    7. i dont even care that ur doing it that way but if u come in this forum n act like u have accomplished something bugging isiloon claiming to be best clan ur gunna get shit A WHOLE LOTTA SHIT n i really do hope k2 declares this a bug or exploit so we can all jus shit on ur parade u fucking pos's
    spears have some range, right? its an ingame fact right? they use it in pk and kill enemies from far, right? sliding has the same mechanism, right? isilon has range and melee attacks, right? why its a bug abuse if she uses range attack? Forget about all the warriors, only mages attacking isilon, do they have to attack it with "r"?
    if u r a real clan, go kill it, dont hide behind micton,

gg red , u just won 50$

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Flippy
    gg red , u just won 50$
    Sure noob, got some skill yet? Or are you used to z+r+showerhack?

Red

god, i never liked tristan since the begining of olympia. Nicko and himself talking it up a month before the server coming out i thoguht tristan was some kind of god, but hes just a shitty clan leader that scams tha bank. your bad at this game and you need to go play edana because thats the newest server out at the moment.

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private
    1. there not sliding it
    spears have some range, right? its an ingame fact right? they use it in pk and kill enemies from far, right? sliding has the same mechanism, right? isilon has range and melee attacks, right? why its a bug abuse if she uses range attack? Forget about all the warriors, only mages attacking isilon, do they have to attack it with "r"?
    if u r a real clan, go kill it, dont hide behind micton,[/b]

Bug abuse : exploit a game mecanism to get avantage

Isnt that what you just done ?
    so now if we put a dead noob into tower , it will attack the noob
    does it mean its legit ? NO ?

Vidi

Selling rogue shell boots +1 fresh from isiloon

armand0

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by armand0@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private

1. there not sliding it

if u r a real clan, go kill it, dont hide behind micton,

Bug abuse : exploit a game mecanism to get avantage

Isnt that what you just done ?
    so now if we put a dead noob into tower , it will attack the noob
    does it mean its legit ? NO ?[/b]
    its announced as "bug abuse" by k2
    when sliding announced as "bug abuse" ?

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast