Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ITEMS FOR AVEDON +7 OR LUGIAS +7 LOOK INSIDE

This is a discussion on ITEMS FOR AVEDON +7 OR LUGIAS +7 LOOK INSIDE within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; where to start? ur posts almost always suck, especially the more u write <_<[/b] :lol:...
Page: 2

OzZzZzZz

where to start? ur posts almost always suck, especially the more u write <_<[/b]
    :lol:

Mario

OMFG LOL

and i would like to have ss +10,raptor +10, ms +10, wp +10000 and of course roc and rol:s + 9999999 plys.

i can give items below:
    1.a stone
    2.another stone
    3.one more stone
    4.snoeman
    5.my eternal gratitude and admiration

can add some coins if they are not spent, i have 1 coin.
    ROFL avedon is one of the best weapons in game who the fuck would want to change it to raptor +7? are u fukin retarded? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    whats ur problem ? he posted what he can offer, coz maybe some1 have avedon, and need some of this items? he have nothinn to lose, maybe just no1 will answer him, but its not a reason to call him retard or w/e. In my topic, i wanna trade my smite +7 for HA+7, and one guy pm me, and asked if ill trade my smite+7 for hes +6 and coins... yes, its was uber stupid, but not means that i should call hes retard and throw shitload of F words on him ? also when im when im writin that ill trade X item ONLY for Y items, ppl keep askin about coins... forum is full of idiots, but if u want call them idiots, do it in ur own topic shithead <_<

and no1 care about ur MS+8, no1 knows u, and u can use blade +1 reduced if u want, coz no1 will give a fuk about u and ur items

/bumpz0r

OzZzZzZz

whats ur problem ? he posted what he can offer, coz maybe some1 have avedon, and need some of this items? he have nothinn to lose, maybe just no1 will answer him, but its not a reason to call him retard or w/e. In my topic, i wanna trade my smite +7 for HA+7, and one guy pm me, and asked if ill trade my smite+7 for hes +6 and coins... yes, its was uber stupid, but not means that i should call hes retard and throw shitload of F words on him ? also when im when im writin that ill trade X item ONLY for Y items, ppl keep askin about coins... forum is full of idiots, but if u want call them idiots, do it in ur own topic shithead <_<

and no1 care about ur MS+8, no1 knows u, and u can use blade +1 reduced if u want, coz no1 will give a fuk about u and ur items

/bumpz0r[/b]
    ty

Mario

hint for u faggies: if u want avedon axe, try offering $$$$$$[/b]
    hint for u faggies: if u wanna only flame ppl, find another forum, not every1 usin USD here, clear enought ?

OzZzZzZz

hint for u faggies: if u wanna only flame ppl, find another forum, not every1 usin USD here, clear enought ?[/b]
    ty again :wub:

OzZzZzZz

:mellow:

OzZzZzZz

bump :unsure:

OzZzZzZz

Cool

:lol:

OzZzZzZz

:huh:

OzZzZzZz

OzZzZzZz