Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Items for Coin ***UPDATED***

This is a discussion on Items for Coin ***UPDATED*** within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Get at me on msn if theres a problem. Heres the items that I didnt get back : My Helenid+8, ...
Page: 3

sirkill

Get at me on msn if theres a problem. Heres the items that I didnt get back : My Helenid+8, WP+2, PP+2, Skeleton Belt, 2 Cleaver 9's, Shell Pauldron +8. If anyone should be complaining it's me. Thats around 80-90 Gb's of stuff I didnt get back. Thanks bye[/b]
    except for the fact the 2 clr 9s were mine the chitin+8 boots, guants were mine, pp+2 was mine along with all the 16 3 dex accesorys so if any1 should be complaning its me?

Babiesforlunch

You tried to hack a clannie and got fucked.

zabjaka

You tried to hack a clannie and got fucked.[/b]
    Fucked armenia.

sirkill

You tried to hack a clannie and got fucked.[/b]
    apparently ur doing the same, except i gave back what i took plus a little more, so u steal my shit, and then u fuck over key, all u do is bug abuse each chance you get on the game, like that merchant hack and then u got j beezy banned for it and lost like 50gbs but whatever, at least have to balls to admit u fucked them over and admit that u took my shit, which i dont care i did try to hack some one but like i said i gave his shit back

Babiesforlunch

haha ya ok i hacked key dumbass. Shows how much you know. I let him borrow my items for 6 months let him unseal them and put them on his account and i turn around and hack him? And then give back the items that i supposedly "hacked" and merchant my helenid? Ya your theory makes a whole lot of sense. Don't talk if you don't know what happened. Just making yourself look stupid.

sirkill

i didnt say you hacked him, i said you screwd him over, and i still dont see you admitting you stole all my stuff

auditurbo4

i didnt say you hacked him, i said you screwd him over, and i still dont see you admitting you stole all my stuff[/b]
    I dunno what ure smoking dustin but, from what i remember...you just left...(thus leaving all ure stuff on his account for months.)

sirkill

I dunno what ure smoking dustin but, from what i remember...you just left...(thus leaving all ure stuff on his account for months.)[/b]

ew wtf is j beeezzzy get out of here noob =D well yea i left but i told him before i left i wanted to get my stuff and try to post of fourms to sell it and he never replied to me cuz i sent him a text message, and i tried to log the next day and pass was changed, key was on and told me that babies changed the pass and i never talked to him he wasnt on vent and never texted me back so....

Babiesforlunch

i didnt say you hacked him, i said you screwd him over, and i still dont see you admitting you stole all my stuff[/b]
    I still don't understand how I screwed over key? I let him borrow sick items for 6 months and on top of that I only took back what was left of my items because he did not seal them and gave the info to 5 different people and I was hacked. No way I screwed him over in anyway shape or form. As for your items. I told you that I wasnt going to give back your items because you tried to hack Godsays. Whether or not you gave it back to him you were still stupid for doing it and there was no way I was letting you back on the account with all my money on there.

Babiesforlunch

Lego +1 FP+9 Pads Sold

you selling gb's?[/b]
    Trading gb's on ronark for C West Coin only

zabjaka

Lego +1 FP+9 Pads Sold
    Trading gb's on ronark for C West Coin only[/b]
    Fucked.

Babiesforlunch

quit your babbling you zabijakalaka

zabjaka

quit your babbling you zabijakalaka[/b]