Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Its been fun guys really gonna miss you all!

This is a discussion on Its been fun guys really gonna miss you all! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling it all agas : lvl 72 at 9% ingame nick : HawkSt0ne +8/15 chitten helm +8/15 chitten boots rest ...
Page: 2

Beast&Harlot

Selling it all agas :
    lvl 72 at 9% ingame nick : HawkSt0ne
    +8/15 chitten helm
    +8/15 chitten boots
    rest shell rebe +1/12
    foverin
    opal +1
    opal +0
    EII +1/70
    lugius +1/70
    raptor +8/80
    scropion scythe +7 xD
    other random crap
    selling full or seperate PAY PAL ONLY AND ONLY TRUSTABLE TRADERS
    400 b/o
    offer away plz
    been playing for too long and my only irl friend that used to play with me quit and sold out :wub: you SpEcIaL0pS[/b]
    Oh shit isnt that the thing you claimed Owa scammed then all of a sudden had it back oh shit thats because you never got scammed by him you just had some horse shit story to come up with when you burnt all your shit on the anvil like you almost always do then bitch cuz you have nothing. damn your just like ryan. a fucking loser.

Oh shit isnt that the thing you claimed Owa scammed then all of a sudden had it back oh shit thats because you never got scammed by him you just had some horse shit story to come up with when you burnt all your shit on the anvil like you almost always do then bitch cuz you have nothing. damn your just like ryan. a fucking loser.[/b]
    cause there is totaly an iron neck and +8 shell on that list dont post on my topic zzz

Beast&Harlot

post.

p.s.
    learn how to open your eye's something is bolded on that list doofy.

Dark_sith

:P

if your talking about a raptor 8 i just fucking made that one three days ago and no owa didnt scamm a raptor 8 off me i tryed the raptor to 9
    im trying to sell my shit and get out of this drama so if your not bumping for gg or offering usd for items stay off my post zzz chris

sexy Owa

if your talking about a raptor 8 i just fucking made that one three days ago and no owa didnt scamm a raptor 8 off me i tryed the raptor to 9
    im trying to sell my shit and get out of this drama so if your not bumping for gg or offering usd for items stay off my post zzz chris[/b]
    just for the record i didnt scam anything off you

your a great guy hawk and im actually glad to see your finally getting out of this shitty game as much as im sure you dont want to it would be nice to keep in touch :/ cheers and good luck with your sales.

just for the record i didnt scam anything off you

your a great guy hawk and im actually glad to see your finally getting out of this shitty game as much as im sure you dont want to it would be nice to keep in touch :/ cheers and good luck with your sales.[/b]
    owa you bitch i lost your msn
    should gift it to me so i can scam you of your verginity xD

owa you bitch i lost your msn
    should gift it to me so i can scam you of your verginity xD[/b]
    now hes nice to u lawlz ^^

sexy Owa

[email protected] never changed it, my display name is dave though not owa.

sexy bump plz buy something some one anyone all i been getting is crap offers

this post is closed every thing sold

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12