Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Jigsaw_ is a scammer

This is a discussion on Jigsaw_ is a scammer within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; he is one and a macoer scammed 100$ off of me through paypal...SCAMMER!!!!!!! YOU LIE ASSHOLE GO BURN IN HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....eazy ...
Page: 1

runordie

Default Jigsaw_ is a scammer

he is one and a macoer scammed 100$ off of me through paypal...SCAMMER!!!!!!! YOU LIE ASSHOLE GO BURN IN HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....eazy you can post about boxerss here too!!!

jigsaw_

um... how the fck do i know you? ive made so many good fucking deals with a shit load of people, i think your thinking of the wrong guy... honestly

runordie

you lie...you remember how you were 'selling mds +8' yea ok

now watch this..hes going to deny it just like all scammers and macroers!!!!

jigsaw_

um.. yeah, i did have 2 mds +8 and yes i sold them.. it all went well... i honestly think your thinking about the wrong guy, and the last time i had items on olympia was like 3-4 months ago, and it went well... i think i still have the msn of the guy i sold it to if you want it.... you must have the wrong guy

runordie

yea cause you sold all of your items....shell +7 shards +8 etc etc to JESSY_THE_GIRL AKA leader of lust, takingmoney from the treasuery!!! and like i said i doubt there are any other jigsaw_ on the knightonlineranking site SO IM PRETTY FUCKING SURE YOUR THE GUY FUCK HEAD!!!!!!!!

jigsaw_

yeah, those are my old items, from about 5 months ago....

runordie

yea after you sell them you dont say anything about it in the topic so your hoping that if someone comes along saying oh hey ill buy your mds..THIS IS WAHT YOU DID...oh yea umm i sell you both for 100$ paypal only.....whole thing went through i never got my items and i did chargeback your gay homo so is paypal didnt get my money back and your gay..(NOTICE HES NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT MACROING!!!!!) LOL HES A MACROER!

Redferret

Dude Ive bought over $300 of stuff from jigsaw_ he hasnt scamed me once... i trust him with my account. so if u say hes a scammer u can go fuck yourself ruining a perfectly good persons reputation ill kill you.

runordie

perfectly good rep? where the hell where you when the server started? oh yea your evangelos i see in your sig..is that also billerica? you guys are friends if it is..ofc your gonna stick up for him....

Redferret

No im not billerica if u want me to get billerica... hell just rip u another ass hole

jigsaw_

read what evan wrote, and i dont own the char jigsaw anymore, i dont know what the hell the owner is doing with it, im not scammer, i even just recently traded some things for an ares lvl 66 account, and i gave all my account info first ( on pathos) and it all went well, then i sold that account to somone on the forums.

Redferret

Runordie who are you anyway?

coheeD

jigsaw isn't a scammer, sorry.

Anyone ive ever talked to whos dealt with him has always said good things. maybe you just wanna give him a bad rep because you lost out on a good trade, or just because you want to?

I don't think jigsaw would scam anyone, and as for macroer who cares? most of this server macroed, or was in a macro party at some point or another. No one is 100% legit, so stop talking shit about others please.

jigsaw we all know ur a scammer give it up rallying ur fag freinds is pointless after all dont u ask other ppl to post char sales for u cuz ur post count isn't over 100 yet ? fhk off kid apparently u must be in a ongoing trade of some sort or something and u feel threaten by this post which is why ur rallying mr 13 post count and mr 16 post count

regardless of proof non - sense BS

JigSaw and his run of the mill freinds are scammers in denial they would sell there mother up the river

no more can i say bout runordie i know who this kid is he's jus a kid with money who plays KO gets scammed and thinks ranting on forums will do shit and has attempted to scam ppl himself in the past (cannot say if he's ever suceeded)

REGARDLESS private says fhk ur mother dont trust anyone on this post other then me PZ NIGS IM OUTTY

Pancho

REDFERRET = EVANGELOS = BILLERICA

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast