Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Jigsaw_ is a scammer

This is a discussion on Jigsaw_ is a scammer within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; who have i tried to scam?not you pvt...
Page: 2

runordie

who have i tried to scam?not you pvt

jigsaw_

k, sorry private, i forgot you know everything, your a fucking little retard, shut the fuck up and mind ur own business i never scammed nobody, so unless you gonna fuckin prove me otherwise,shut your fucking mouth, and these people are my friends, because they trust me. so go do what ur good at and suck a fat dick. thanks

priest_

hehe

runordie dont try n lie i know u haven't scammed me or nething but i know

and for u jigsaw_ are u not deeze_nutz imaginary room mate did u not give SWAMP FOX the run around oh his baby is sick his baby jus born blabla STFU kid i'll snatch the breathe outta u so fucking fast dont even try it i know a shit load i know u sit there on noob lvl 62 accounts and ask ur m8s if they have a forum account with more then 100 post so u can go on and try to sell a char

fact is ur sitting there with ur faggit freinds on 13 and 16 post count and having them to defend u stfu ur a scammer bottom line and watever ongoing deal ur in i suggest whoever it is TAKE NO RISK and make his faggity ass go first .

jigsaw_

i dont even know who deez nuts is man... im serious...so get your facts right

Redferret

<3 hahaha i love you pancho

Redferret

OOOOH Privates got 800+ post HE MUST BE A GOD.... hahaha who sits and reads other ppls problems on forums <3

N1GG4

OK LISTEN YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS THIS GOES TO PRIVATE , JIG , AND RUN

Deeze_nuts was the person that traded with napolean for a raptor +8 that nap got off of khanjitsu by scamming him.. Jigsaw_ had nothing to do with it because jig didnt become big until months after that.. Jig bought all his stuff and yes I am sayin he babashopped and it aint a bad thing just means hes got money to waste just like I know you private and run do. Then after he got jig about 1 month later he sold his acc on EBAY for $700 usd. Then he went warrior.. Most of you probably heard of him he was named CriticalX. He played that for about 1 month with a raptor +8 then ended up SELLING the raptor to CrazyIRon which I know you all know. He sold that for usd. Then also he had Stomach or some of you know him as emosexual.... He bought emosexual an IRON BELT with usd that emo send to him and trusted him with. Then after he went back rogue and bought dual rols and dual mds +8.. Which he then sold on EBAY once again for usd.. The only time that he has sold any items off EBAY is to his friends that he trusted and that trusted him. And when he did so he send the items first so please if you don't know stop saying shit and makin shit up. Jig aint a scammer and nor will he ever be a scammer.

/Close topic please because these dumbfucks don't know what they're saying

Matador

get on msn n1gg4 >.<

1UnknownMuthaFuka

whos wiggedywoo?

runordie

pvt its useless scammers will always deny it, the only i one that wont deny it is sheldon....so what ever i showed you proof in another topic i took the comments off of my paypal account..the comments that you and i made about the chargeback...so w/e just dont trust him crazyiron was his friend too.. crazyiron aka brak right? all you guys played tpko together and became friends, therefor you guys trust eachother...i have played cs with pvt for 6 years and therefor i trust him so you give all of these examples that are with your friends....

my post count is nothing im pointing out that retards like u think u need over a 100 post count to scam someone when ur selling a char and ur sitting here defending him on new forums accounts denying who u are

and whoever talking to me fuck u jigsaw not deezenut roommate am i wrong or something pls correct me if i am BUT THEN AGAIN the entireeeee "deeze_nutz" and his "room mate " and his " baby " and his "girlfreind" all to fucking retarded keep on faggits u'll be logging in naked soon if u keep it up

N1GG4

listen you stuburn big headed fucking computer nerd! DEEZE_NUTS HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH US.. BECAUSE DEEZE_NUTS WAS A PERSON THAT DISLIKED US IN THE GAME CAUSE WE OWNED THEM JUST LIKE YOUR NOOB ASSES.. NOW JUST SHUT UP. Say what you want your just making yourself look more like a fuckin retarded comp nerd because you keep assumin he scams and u keep talkin about deeze_nuts like if hes ur gay fuckin lover. JUST SHUT UP AND DROP IT YOU LOSE. HE DIDNT SCAM ANYONE.. AND BTW THOSE PEOPLE WIT LOW POSTS JUST MADE NEW KO4LIFE ACC's CAUSE THEY NEVER USED THESE FORUMS BEFORE. AND REDFERRET USED HYDRO. So PLEASE just go die if you cant get the facts straight

runordie

you are right im sorry nigga your better at bobashoping sorry ill admit it you are better at bobashoping..yet even with good gear you manage to only have 20k nps......just think about it..

N1GG4

haha btw I never did babashop btw.. You attempted to but got scammed by a fruit cake and blammed it on a person thats actually as legit as private is. and this acc is old. And I kept switching acc's..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast