Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Jigsaw_ is a scammer

This is a discussion on Jigsaw_ is a scammer within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; he didn't attempt to babashop that kid is like 11 years old and got taken advantage by someone who is ...
Page: 3

he didn't attempt to babashop that kid is like 11 years old and got taken advantage by someone who is like 30 years old it should be illegal

i dont really even know who n1gg4 is nor billerica or ne of u i thought jigsaw_ = deeze nuts "room mate" am i wrong pls answer the question i've been asking ......

only thing i know bout all of u is u all used to be on my ventrillo with deeze_nutz and the rest of studsonline when it was infamous for housing cheaters!

runordie

when they were all using your vent that was the same time that i started playing so i know all about jigsaw billerica napoleon and studsonline

napoleon is good guy where is he in this topic and is he talking shit to me ?

I MEAN I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHO THE FUCK U PPL ARE AND I WANNA KNOW IS JIGSAW_ DEEZENUTZ ROOMMATE AND WATS HIS IGC WITH HIS GEAR pls tell me i'd appreciate it

runordie

napoleon is good gun and i dont think they are roomates, but they are both gay scammers tahts all i know

jigsaw_

i and not a scammer and i have no relation to deeze_nuts, and i dont even play on olympia, but i am trying to come back

can you please explain to me then why i think jigsaw = deezenut room mate wat was deeze nutz roommate name ? i really do have bad memory and if u r wat u say u are then yes its true but i do infact beileve runordie's word he's a very trustworrthy person although he's a bit gullable and gets scammed by ppl twice his age

what i know is, i see a "jigsaw_ is a scammer" post like once a month

Originally posted by drpaindds
    what i know is, i see a "jigsaw_ is a scammer" post like once a month

THE BUTCHER HAS SPOKEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

jigsaw_

my names john...

priest_

Originally posted by jigsaw_
    my names john... john the scammer
    zing

runordie

jigsaw what state you live in?

N1GG4

Massachusetts is where hes from. He has no relations to deeze_nuts , he did not scam anyone , didnt scam khan and would never scam on paypal. kk /close plx

Matador

GET ON MSN N1GG4

sorry to bump this topic but im doing a trade with him and i would like to know in the end if he is a scammer or not

Originally posted by Flippy
    sorry to bump this topic but im doing a trade with him and i would like to know in the end if he is a scammer or not
    make him go first otherwise dont do it at all

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast