Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Jigsaw_ is a scammer

This is a discussion on Jigsaw_ is a scammer within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by N1GG4 LISTEN U FUCKING IDIOTS YOU CANT CHARGEBACK ON PAYPAL IF IT DEALS WITH AN ONLINE GAME! ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by N1GG4
    LISTEN U FUCKING IDIOTS YOU CANT CHARGEBACK ON PAYPAL IF IT DEALS WITH AN ONLINE GAME! FUCKING CALL THEM YOURSELVES AND ASK. *im gettin pissed at this fuckin noob on the forums tryin to say someone else is a scammer without any fuckin proof.. PROVE IT THEN ILL SHUT UP AND I WONT DEFEND HIM.. SO far its just you (runordie) vs jigsaw_ and you got no proof that he scams. *ive done many trades with him even ones where ive sent money first and he hasnt scammed me once so just shut the fuck up if you cant back yourself up.
    i can why can't u ?

idiot

nigga and jigsaw are scammers, nigga scammed me the acc i bought from him like 2-3, but i dont need to bring this up, everybody know this 2 fags are scammers kosper blah blah blah

Originally posted by orko
    nigga and jigsaw are scammers, nigga scammed me the acc i bought from him like 2-3, but i dont need to bring this up, everybody know this 2 fags are scammers kosper blah blah blah
    you sir are a gentleman and a scolar thank you for bringing this to our attention and its surely noted

anyway doesnt matter anymore since my items are sealed and im not gold <_<

jigsaw_

this post is still up? lol, i dont even bother looking its so pointless

runordie

Originally posted by orko
    |

i dont wanna bring it up either, its just i hate it when they scam someone and then deny it

N1GG4

lol orko i scammed u for my account? sounds wrong doesnt it.. or maybe you still pissed cause you couldnt scam me for my own account and decided to start shit.. lol idc anyway its pointless argueing on the internet its like runnin in the special olympics even if u win your still retarded and you people have no lives what so ever considering your startin all this shit you cant win online wile im out enjoyin my life school friends and sports so have fun argueing wit urselfs.

runordie

i cant win i know, i have to macro to win in an online game

STFU man i couldnt scamm u! rofl i have SS of me playing with that acc and i got pms and shit to prove so, i posted this when u did that in the cheaters section, im not mad anymore, now i just feel sorry for ur pathetic ass, cuz ur gonna end up in a trash can... poor fag... :angry:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345