Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

johanlindeburg==========scammer

This is a discussion on johanlindeburg==========scammer within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; plzzzzzzzz be carefull guyyss...
Page: 1

Banned

Default johanlindeburg==========scammer

plzzzzzzzz be carefull guyyss

Uzu

okay thanks bro

Lille

Quote Originally Posted by jameil900 View Post
    plzzzzzzzz be carefull guyyss
    Can you be more specific to how he scammed you? Abit more details would be good, like what items or accounts and so on

JohanLindeberg

I did not scam I think jam can approve that...

Banned

i cannot...................................

JohanLindeberg

so let me ask you this then, do you have any solid proof that I did it? beside me being the previous owner of the account?

JohanLindeberg

and im talking about dukekahanamoku not "yourmomsayshi" because i didn't owe that account for the 10th time, it was a friend of mine .. and i only helped to sell the account...

i think if u help ur friend means u risk ur name so for risk ur name u must be 100% sure
    if not dont help them. how can we trust u then

Banned

lille he sold 2 accounts to 2 of my clannies and coincidenbtally they both get hacked and loose all their items i think its more thn a coincidence since 2 of my clannies live on diffrent continents so....

JohanLindeberg

about dukekahanamoku I rly hope u read this topic

"dude my friend lost like 120 gbs on that account yah his email was like stanlet something and is usa IP" this was written by Defryu.. as u see the this particularly hack happened cause of the email registrated on knightonlineworld.com which was [email protected], and ip was confirmed to be from US... "

and about the rogue i take full responsbility for my friend and im 110% sure he didn't do it... have u even spoke to chriskelly? No u have not .... maybe it's a good time to speak to either chriskelly or stan who are the orginal users of the account? before judging me

JohanLindeberg

Unless you come with some solid proof, I m not gna give a dam about this accusement ... in fact that salvatiion was selling his items the next day tell us a whole lot of deal about this mystery

out of curiosity, what's his main char in game?

JohanLindeberg

i dont play this game anymore, ive no items, therefore ive no char... i lost all my items 2months ago and now im also getting accused for 2 scams... yeh life sux

dude u got some responsiblity of my friend duke getting scammed because u didnt tell me all those facts before buying the account

Had nothing to do with this, haven't been on in a month or two and everyone in EverFamily knows that. i got on the other day to make a few jokes and to see whats new with this game( check on cheaters, market, etc..).

As far as i know there has only been one owner of the account after me and that's johans friend so he would be the one your looking for, i gave him all the info and the original email the account was made with for him to feel secure.

peace
    - Chris

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast