Just for 30 USD

This is a discussion on Just for 30 USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; well i dont play KO for a long time and need some cash for Premium for a other Game so ...
Page: 1

well i dont play KO for a long time and need some cash for Premium for a other Game so i just sell my stuff whats left on my acount realy cheap

EP
    10 GB
    Shard +7
    Cleaver +8
    Ironbow+7

and u can get all this for Just 30 USD via Paypal

Banned Senior Member

check pm

scammer, take care

sirkill

scammer, take care[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=247716

no one uses search button any more? i gave warning to everyone

Banned Senior Member

ok ty all for the warning, nearly wanted to buy it

tommyleonghk

well he was selling a iron neck for pretty cheap in ronark so i get in contact with him through yahoo and i told him i wanted to see the item before i sent money etc...then he logs off and i thought maybe dc or somethin but its been a full 24 hours and hes yet to sign back on or get back in touch with me, i dont want to jump to conclusions but maybe he didnt have a iron neck to show me and thats why he signed off, his ko4life name is brainback

http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scammerdn5.jpg
    and on another topic anyone playing ronark, twibithepriest is noob clan scammer was in clan party killed telos and either got the drop then quit clan or ninja looted it then quit clan, no body trade with that fag[/b]
    Twibi's in Infinity and is Allied to lRsMl

sirkill

Twibi's in Infinity and is Allied to lRsMl[/b]
    yea i know but a couple months ago he jacked iron belt from JFF and disbanded clan so that doesnt change that....

how did he jacked it when it was a random party?

sirkill

that random party was jff out of the 8 people in it only a couple were random, JFF helps him with all that xp he needed to get to 80 and thats how he repays them, thats fucked up all those guys in jff are good guys i dont care what anyone says fact are facts, im done with that

BlingWings

Nice try ass hole.

tommyleonghk

that random party was jff out of the 8 people in it only a couple were random, JFF helps him with all that xp he needed to get to 80 and thats how he repays them, thats fucked up all those guys in jff are good guys i dont care what anyone says fact are facts, im done with that[/b]
    yupe ..gotta agree on that... JFF guys are good guys... mithand has been with us for so damn long and has always been a loyal clannie when he was still in RsM

on the other hand... i dont really like Twibi... talks alot of shit and thinks he's on top of everyone...