Just Want Everyone To See This...

This is a discussion on Just Want Everyone To See This... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Nice Side Of Me... On the 31st of march 24 i bought are lvl 74 warrior from tms. He insisted ...
Page: 1

RagN0rk

Nice Side Of Me...
    On the 31st of march 24 i bought are lvl 74 warrior from tms. He insisted this account was secrue and me lorrez and himself were the only ones that had account details. so i bought the account of him for 400 usd and put my items i took a long time to get. A few days later the account got hacked. as me and lorrez good friend said why would tms do this. That night i talked with tms about my account and just then he told me his so called GG friend had the account details too...BUT KOFF KOFF ACCOUNT SECURED?? First of all he sould of said someone else had the details for it too right? 2nd he told his buddy to dont log in? WTF??
    As tms told me this account was secrue he lied to my face sold me an insecure account lossing my items. i hold him responsible. who knows wht else he has lied about.
    He has cost me 1000 dollers in items i have asked him though a friend if he will give me my money back in which i paid 400 doller for he said no and why i dont know so i have purshed it though paypal his account has been blocked.
    And will stay blocked till i get my money back. yeah he can create a new account but wht does tht say?
    He is running from the truth...

So the truth he sold me a insecure account..
    and guess what else mofo wont even help me change the password...lol..
    Believe me or not...because bitches i got screen shots...

read it over and over...this is the truth...yeah and tell your buddies to help you out and say your still a GG when this happen...

oo and dont forget if ya see someone selling a lvl 74 warrior themanslayer probly changed this account info and probly trying to resell it soo becareful..

RagN0rk

off to sleep see if i get ban about this topic of me tell the truth or not when i wake up...

Th3Gam3

:huh:

gravedigga_bg

Damn always thought of TMS as a GG. Jack do the right thing!

sucks to hear espacialy after putting so much money in a game

the_man_slayer

*sigh* ill have to take a lot at records etc, but this is obviously a very one sided view and raggy has been less than co-operative.

As for the not helping to change the pass thing.. why should I when ur still trying to charge me back? so u can get the account for free?

IkoRia

*sigh* ill have to take a lot at records etc, but this is obviously a very one sided view and raggy has been less than co-operative.

As for the not helping to change the pass thing.. why should I when ur still trying to charge me back? so u can get the account for free?[/b]
    He did obviously pay with the 600$ of items the acc had when you or ur "friend" hacked the account, but I might be missing something but I can assume thats his reason...

We'll yeah I confronted TMS on Zike about this nd he after the convo left Party Blocked PM's and wont talk because he knoez hes wrong nd its his fault so =P

lorrezispissed

hehe by the way the items rag lost where my items sow he fuked me and rag,
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: well i dont care roflz hope he can get sex whit the mony from the items some cheap whores for him

hehe by the way the items rag lost where my items sow he fuked me and rag,
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: well i dont care roflz hope he can get sex whit the mony from the items some cheap whores for him[/b]
    big mans words after loosing the items, sorry to hear it for u to

Banned

no offense but this happened to me when i sold a account and the dude put his items on it

its your own fault if you put items on it without changing pass

i am not saying what happened to you wasnt bad but dont bring sob stories and accuse people without proof

unless you have proof tmsjack or tmsdave did it please dont talk

same with the guy who accused me

he found out later it was not me and was just some hacker

maybe before you ACCUSE you actually get proof to back up your facts

how about lets try to figure out what happened 1st

what were the items as i would know since i had access to zike, ony his mage, so maybe he put the items on there
    next if you charged him back and blocked his account i would not help u either get the warrior back
    next how can somone else have the account now when you still have the pass and id and pass cant be changed
    next even if he told you the account was secure and no one else would play it but you still buy it without waiting for cs to change the pass why would u put items on it

DragonFire

off to sleep see if i get ban about this topic of me tell the truth or not when i wake up...[/b]

why would you get banned? :huh: locking this for the time being.