Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Just Wondering..[Might Be Making a Clan,Read For More Information]

This is a discussion on Just Wondering..[Might Be Making a Clan,Read For More Information] within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; not much active pramun but i know my clan does DKs a hella lot.[/b] Clan name?...
Page: 2

ShayaN

not much active pramun but i know my clan does DKs a hella lot.[/b]
    Clan name?

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

brahman > hobs if you want to exp your clan, not being self-conceited and do 2 man parties.

IllusionS

Ministry, home of divine, vite, and previously hab/jesusownallah.

Full man hob party = Brahman full man party, only better drops, coins, + any level can do it.
    Reason being? There is 8 hobs on each floor, and they have same spawn point, brahman have 5 spawns and spawn wayyyy apart randomly, and they can stun you and rape you, and if you lose some melees or priest party stops. However 2-3 person hobs is nearly 2x as fast as brahman

Ministry, home of divine, vite, and previously hab/jesusownallah.[/b]
    Home of the koxp/exp bugging clan :lol:

ShayaN

Some friends and I have been looking for active EXP clans and exp party's,we haven't been getting much of it.Maybe most have just been Brahman but come on,why just a few at eslant?!I just guess this server isn't the exp type.Anyways,I was wondering if I do start up a Clan on Human side,would anyone be interested?I already got some people that would be in it like BigMac.If this clan is made it would for sure be a level 60/61+ clan and it would require every player to be on 10+ hours a day..Now don't flame about why someone should waste all that time on game,I don't care.So just post here if you will be in the clan if it was made,please don't post negative comments.Thank you.Oh yes,I forgot to mention,this clan will be all Paramun/Dark Knight.If you need to talk to me more about this or like to ask personal stuff just contact me on MSN.
    EDIT:Wars + CSW can be thought after the clan is made.

MSN:[email protected][/b]
    Anyone that wants to join up,add my MSN at [email protected]

Mike_Miller

omg the orc in ronark are so bad ass, you guys(orcs) own your doing pararums already???? WOWOWOWOWOW nice gj guys awsoem! cool!

Banned

Clan name?[/b]

Ministry
    not home of koxp
    home of leet exp oke?
    and we dun koxp im only lvl 59.

ShayaN

I will stay human.

Dark_Avenger

You posted an SS with your charr in it, lvl 61 80%, WITH HEAVENFIRE RUNNING, moaning about a few of your clannies that scammed a boss drop from you and you said they koxped...

You even admited koxping to 61 and so did hab if im not mistaking. Everybody knows Ministry is a noob wanna be clan that sucks dick even when they cheat and exp bug.

Your comments say it all... Fucktard

You posted an SS with your charr in it, lvl 61 80%, WITH HEAVENFIRE RUNNING, moaning about a few of your clannies that scammed a boss drop from you and you said they koxped...

You even admited koxping to 61 and so did hab if im not mistaking. Everybody knows Ministry is a noob wanna be clan that sucks dick even when they cheat and exp bug.

Your comments say it all... Fucktard[/b]
    Owned.

ShayaN

Yo bro,don't post this shit here..

SigniB

ive hosted 4 hour party at paras on human side :S

Dark_Avenger

Well his clan is a cheating clan... All of ronark knows it. Why he keeps denying it is beyond me... When he admits he koxped, posted an SS of him using heavenfire, calls his clannies koxpers, etc. He should be banned from ko4 anyhow.

But why do i care, i quit playing ronark ages ago... Its way too fucked up T_T

ShayaN

Some friends and I have been looking for active EXP clans and exp party's,we haven't been getting much of it.Maybe most have just been Brahman but come on,why just a few at eslant?!I just guess this server isn't the exp type.Anyways,I was wondering if I do start up a Clan on Human side,would anyone be interested?I already got some people that would be in it like BigMac.If this clan is made it would for sure be a level 60/61+ clan and it would require every player to be on 10+ hours a day..Now don't flame about why someone should waste all that time on game,I don't care.So just post here if you will be in the clan if it was made,please don't post negative comments.Thank you.Oh yes,I forgot to mention,this clan will be all Paramun/Dark Knight.If you need to talk to me more about this or like to ask personal stuff just contact me on MSN.
    EDIT:Wars + CSW can be thought after the clan is made.

MSN:[email protected][/b]

Banned

Your comments say it all... Fucktard[/b]

yep. but i still own?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast