Just4Sex is NOT A SCAMMER - I HAVE PROOF

This is a discussion on Just4Sex is NOT A SCAMMER - I HAVE PROOF within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I two got charged back, but unlike you guys I've known him for 4 years. He really isn't a scammer ...
Page: 1

I two got charged back, but unlike you guys I've known him for 4 years. He really isn't a scammer and if you even bothered to read the message you got on paypal, you would see it was his credit card that charged you back, not him. I got charged back $100, but you know what, he said give me a few days so instead of jumping to conclusions like everyone else did, I'm waiting. If he did scam everyone, I'll personally get my ass on a plane and kick his ass. Hes also oldschool ares, and has never been labeled a scammer (I would know I've known him since then)

EDIT: The proof I have is, people who got charged back go read ur damn chargeback mesasge. It says he was not authorised to make payment and his CC took the money back.

1337bOOm

yes he is gg!

rogue help me do my physics homework, youre not afk you liar

ehh, yeah.. as soon as i see a topic where rad_archer posts he got his money back, i'll unban him. Untill then. no ty.