Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

JUST4SEX SCAMMER - CHARGE BACK ZZZZ

This is a discussion on JUST4SEX SCAMMER - CHARGE BACK ZZZZ within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; he isnt a scammer. his moms cc was cut off but its fixed now. i trust him 100%.[/b] give it ...
Page: 2

mahmoodxD

he isnt a scammer. his moms cc was cut off but its fixed now. i trust him 100%.[/b]
    give it a couple of days, if he does pay what he owes then hes a gg if he doesent well then not

lime

credit card cut or or not paypal wouldnt do a charge back for that they honour the transaction

Apollus

yeh if theres an "undisclosed" reason then i believe it isnt his doing, if there is a reason then he did charge u bk but dont quote me on this... its just my thoughts about it.
    Paypal link everything up and u have 35 days since u sent the money to charge someone back

The Mexican Senior Member Razor___'s Avatar

.. He had to Know That It was his mom's Card?

stadik-god

why is he not defending himself? well i guess chem banned him but he sould msn you LBD if he intends to make good on this

paperownz

why is he not defending himself? well i guess chem banned him but he sould msn you LBD if he intends to make good on this[/b]
    he got banned.

mahmoodxD

if he pays back the guy he scammed, he isent a scammer anymore, until then he is

and yea paypal wouldent charge back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12