the-king with Blazn scammers

This is a discussion on the-king with Blazn scammers within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I think this is wrong topic, but i just want to warn people out... sry if i cause any problems ...
Page: 1

Sorrent0

Arrow

I think this is wrong topic, but i just want to warn people out... sry if i cause any problems :P
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    <div class='quotemain'>
    Sorrent0:
    took SS of everything... you are going down scammer[/b]
    the-king:
    have fun with ur ss
    but i won&#39;t let someone fool like u scame me
    i won&#39;t scam u but after 3 time count then cancel i won&#39;t trust someone like u
    that will let u learn how to try scam me baby[/b][/quote]

Sorrent0:
    LOlz U SCAMMED ME!!!! i put items u take em and run u r noob and u r posted all aroound forums so you ar the one that has no life at all i hope you have fun... and well y fkign bitch scammer what else i can tell you i did awesome trades with other people and you are the first person that scams me. and btw with putting cancel... how i can scam u? u r totally noob scammer noob scammer noob scammer hope u have fun playing unlegit fking turk scammer![/b][/quote]

the-king:
    fuck all english and turkish so what i don&#39;t care hahahaha
    then i don&#39;t have time for u little fucking noob scammer
    count 3 time then cancel u call that try to scam or what ?
    don&#39;t stay like sty baby and just cry
    in the next time don&#39;t try to scam other ppl baby if u fucking noob scammer and don&#39;t know how to scam this will be leason for u to don&#39;t try scam other
    and don&#39;t pm me again b1tch[/b][/quote]

well i got scammed some days ago. This guys says that i tried to scammed him when trading things in two different servers. The first trade for blade +8 went ok. but when trading the raptor he never pressed ok. and i was putting cancel to talk to him and the other because i was in a friends house and well the third time i press ok and hoping he would do same in other server. i had 2 machines on cypher and logos and on cypher his friend with in game name: Blazn was goign to receive my items and on logos was the-king goign to give me a raptor +7 well i gave items on cypher and then at logos he Disconnected. And he said i tried to scame becuase when trading i press cancel 3 times . 2 for talking to him on pm and the other cuz a friend was bothering and zzz i tried to explain he DC msn and DC game and he tells me iam scammer zzz well if you see Blazn on cypher ir Soultaker at logos pls send em to hell... ty!

use a mediator next time.