klex?

This is a discussion on klex? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Does klex still play? :huh:...
Page: 1

ShayaN

Default klex?

Does klex still play? :huh:

AphRaeL

yes :huh:

klex is trying to sell his char

Real 1 after big issue, when all players were forced to reset pw and he was in the part of those who didnt recive new pw on mail just quit. If u ask me i want to think he was banned for lvling in kosp party with rouge he equiped by himself. Guy who was always boss scouting and loved to lure on ppl who found boss first.

ShayaN

Ah!Anyone know his ICQ or MSN?I lost contact with him.

Btw if you guys dont know im BioS_ lvl 67 priest at Beramus.He's a friend of me but i lost contact with him.Anyone know his MSN or ICQ?

Gaah

Originally posted by ShayaN
    Ah!Anyone know his ICQ or MSN?I lost contact with him.

Btw if you guys dont know im BioS_ lvl 67 priest at Beramus.He's a friend of me but i lost contact with him.Anyone know his MSN or ICQ?
    I some times play on klex and you are liar because real klex knew bios in RL...also u scammed ss from bioss char so stfu

d3X

hey fucker i kick u to balls for scaming my ss+6 u dickhead. u r looser and u realy dont know real klex, realy dont know why u need icq to him...

btw if u r interested- http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...howtopic=105185