Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Koxpers in Cypher !

This is a discussion on Koxpers in Cypher ! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; mrsdemonic your a lesbian and valor you begged me to ahve my acct both of you are idiots and seriously ...
Page: 2

xShadyx

mrsdemonic your a lesbian and valor you begged me to ahve my acct both of you are idiots and seriously need to get a life and if i was still playin the damn rogue why is this guy havin ss's of it and plus ever hear of a rollback? i am close friends with ikonik he was ognna give me a rollback before i quit so both yall are stupid glad i quit the game especially because of dumbasses like this lesbian fukin using bi-tch and this stupid cry me a river loser sephiroth

Banned

mrsdemonic your a lesbian and valor you begged me to ahve my acct both of you are idiots and seriously need to get a life and if i was still playin the damn rogue why is this guy havin ss's of it and plus ever hear of a rollback? i am close friends with ikonik he was ognna give me a rollback before i quit so both yall are stupid glad i quit the game especially because of dumbasses like this lesbian fukin using bi-tch and this stupid cry me a river loser sephiroth[/b]

close friend lol? wtf u anit no body to a fucking gm yea u k him game but u dont got shit in real like u stupid fuck o yea u posted in the wrong section if ur complaning about fucking cheaters u stupid fuck

o yea waitnbleed i remeber when u use to run up urhi or w.e and 5shoot them u stupid fuck ur such a posser like cary get a life and quit fucking noob!

xShadyx

close friend lol? wtf u anit no body to a fucking gm yea u k him game but u dont got shit in real like u stupid fuck o yea u posted in the wrong section if ur complaning about fucking cheaters u stupid fuck

o yea waitnbleed i remeber when u use to run up urhi or w.e and 5shoot them u stupid fuck ur such a posser like cary get a life and quit fucking noob![/b]
    dident yur ass get ban on ma_kuaker for koxping it? yea.... now shut up and plus if u havent noticed IM NOT PLAYING MY CHAR i did quit i aint playing anymore this dude is playin it now get over yurself ive finally quit

hmmm you said about 50 times in total you quitted this game... can't believe you on that point :P and dunno what being a lesbian is affecting what you are?

xShadyx

talk to the waitnbleed seriously talk to him he speaks completely different from me sry to say he speaks swedish better than english if u ignorant ppl would think and talk to him ud realize it aint me

shes a cute lesbo ... cookies?

i changed my sig just for chase<3 , hope he likes it! XD

whats wrong with lesbians better than imaginary girl friends hahaha

whats wrong with lesbians better than imaginary girl friends hahaha[/b]
    me agrees h34r:

xShadyx

lmao let me say this you guys talk alot of shit but it no longer bothers me what a bunch of nerd gotta say about me lol unlike you ive quit and been fukin happy that i did i got a life why dont u guys get 1?

i got a life[/b]
    sorry...no :mellow:

shady ull never have a life cuz no one likes u here and i can pretty much guarntee no one likes u in rl cuz u lie about crap all the time and kids beat up cuz ur a panzy

xShadyx

shady ull never have a life cuz no one likes u here and i can pretty much guarntee no one likes u in rl cuz u lie about crap all the time and kids beat up cuz ur a panzy[/b]
    lmao dare u to try to kick my ass wussy and whatever u say buddy see its just like a person with no life to say some1 has no life i seriously dont care about this and honestly am laughing that u guys are making such a big deal about this its pathetic think about it and then go kill yurself make the world a better place.

the world would be better if u werent here lol 1. no one likes you 2. no one likes you 3. everyone hates you. need i go on?

xShadyx

lol for 1 not everyone hates me for 2 i have plenty of friends that i want and choose for 3 i dont care about some wussy ass kid that can only talk shit over a game and my point exactly sense i quit ko im done agrueing here ya go u win just look at my picture and it explains all. goodbye you cypher losers lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast