Kurtulus

This is a discussion on Kurtulus within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; well he got my money..I hope he rots in hell We have conducted a review of a payment that you ...
Page: 1

Matador

well he got my money..I hope he rots in hell

We have conducted a review of a payment that you received. In this case,
    returning the funds to the sender was determined to be the appropriate action,
    and we have completed a reversal of the payment. Good selling practices, like
    trackable shipping, prompt shipment, and communication between buyer and seller
    help prevent disputes.

The funds from the following transaction have been debited from your account:

Transaction Date: Jan. 1, 2008 20:23:40 CST
    Transaction Amount: $XXX USD
    Buyer's Email: [email protected]
    If you have questions regarding this reversed transaction, please contact us
    using the link below:

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Same here;

We have conducted a review of a payment that you received. In this case, returning the funds to the sender was determined to be the appropriate action, and we have completed a reversal of the payment. Good selling practices, like trackable shipping, prompt shipment, and communication between buyer and seller help prevent disputes.

The funds from the following transaction have been debited from your account:

Transaction Date: Dec. 29, 2007 17:30:34 CST
    Transaction Amount: $XXX USD
    Buyer's Email: [email protected]
    If you have questions regarding this reversed transaction, please contact us using the link below:

mahmoodxD

paypal is such a fuking farce

shittiest company ever, dont they figure somethings wrong when the same guy charged back like 50 people?

RockStorM

same here too!!!

Dear Paul Gonzales, Thank you for contacting PayPal. Thank you for providing this information to us. I do understand your frustration and when you sell virtual items you do take the risk that the funds maybe returned to the buyer. I am sorry but you will need to resolve the negative balance in your account. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again. Sincerely, Jane Risk Operations PayPal, an eBay Company...

Fukk

shampoo

You should tell PayPal "fuck you I aint paying shit thats the risk you took when your gay website started dealing with virtual money"

Everyone involved with this cunt needs to contact the BBB regarding PP, send them a letter regarding the situation amd flood the BBB.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I just filed a complaint on BBB lets hope they'll do something =(

mahmoodxD

I just filed a complaint on BBB lets hope they'll do something =([/b]
    i love the bbb, man i hope they can fix up paypal

im sure thousands of paypal scams happen every month at least be it from online sales websites, online games etc. etc. they need to reform themselves, they do a REALLY bad job

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

You should tell PayPal "fuck you I aint paying shit thats the risk you took when your gay website started dealing with virtual money"[/b]
    thats how u get a law suit O.o

voices

paypal is such a fuking farce

shittiest company ever, dont they figure somethings wrong when the same guy charged back like 50 people?[/b]

ive been wondering this 2..