Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

lalalalalalala

This is a discussion on lalalalalalala within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i'm never use any cheat In RONARK but nvm FUCK YOUR MOTHER NOOB :huh: sry who are you ? ty ...
Page: 2

ImSexyholpinfaLL

i'm never use any cheat In RONARK

but nvm FUCK YOUR MOTHER NOOB

:huh: sry who are you ?

ty

bb.

/quit from ko

this fucking dumb ass peruvian wanna be turkish peice of shit

u denied koxpn also on logos wat makes u think well beileve here u denied koxp until we post fraps and ksc of u macro jus cuz no one has ksc or fraps on ronark does not make u legit

non the less doesn't matter if u macro'd or not u were auto banned DETECTED by xtrap for using a hack program MOST LIKELY the cz combo hack that included auto accept which allowed u to exp bug

the reason ikonik says lead gm asked him to ban u is because the lead gm goes through the list of the people who were auto detected through xtrap and since ikonik is the gm over ronark it made more sense for him to place the ban so it would not look like they're capable of auto ban that way they can catch more ppl

for the ppl that can comprehend wat im typing its plain and simple for this dumb fuck turk U GOT AUTO BANNED CUZ UR HACK WAS OUT DATED STFU GTFO SUCK A DICK U FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT

ImSexyholpinfaLL

ok listen

i understand you mother fucker

i format my computer after being hacked a logo account i just got multi msn,winamp,knight,warcraft, avg antivirus, ad_ware antispyware and i got deep freeeze and nothing more you says than i auto bann me ok

ya

i first log with acc of my brother and he was banned so i say WTF it must be a error then i log with my war and was banned too o.O i says maybe its problem with all accounts and i log with account Tortek lvl 60 rogue too and he wasnt auto banned like you says ! then i log as4e war lvl 60 in ronark and he wasnt banned too <_<

so ur auto banned only work with my accounts? XD

so ur auto banned metetelo por el poto hijodeputa !

hope you understand me

ty.

PD : bro i dont need cz combo hack <_< why?

because im good in PK and lvl 60 war master with scrols +good combo + priest = why i need combo hack ? o.O and im not noob like you and because that macro got a trojan and it doesn&#39;t have license <_< (Heaven_Fire Rulz)
    B) hope you die

TeeL

ImSexyholpinfaLL = Faggot.

You talk about people on this forum as if your some pro shit and like everybody knows you... E.G: "sry who are you ?"
    At least these people dont have a rep for koxping and whatever else you do. Stop complaining! You got caught, you got punished accept it and stop crying like a little baby.

Just shows how immature you are..."FUCK MOTHER NOOB" etc etc. Go get a life and stop wasting everyones time here.

ImSexyholpinfaLL

i&#39;m not crying

i repeat

this is just for show all than so good can be k2 and his support nothing else more

im retired from ko

and im spammer

and i really hate you Private

i can say fuck ur mother because i know that insult only :x in english sure

right now im in warcraft ombuserver

alaos

TeeL

Good riddance i say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12