ldarkdreaml scammer :(

This is a discussion on ldarkdreaml scammer :( within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i bought priest from this guy...payed for it...he gave me the info about the priest and said that he will ...
Page: 1

DesertiCZek

Thumbs down

i bought priest from this guy...payed for it...he gave me the info about the priest and said that he will give me cypher ring in few days...but he didnt gave it to me...and its more than 2 month...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=24751

Validating

everything gone ?

DesertiCZek

nope...i bought another priest...now i have 2 priests...but the second one i bought from him i will not use since i dont know if i can get hacked or not....but still i payed for CSS but didnt got it...

just buy some prems for the account and it should be safe

That id will not be safe unless u can change email, secret questions, seal pw, that is why we got CSS scrolls in pus in the first place. Because old sellers were using k2 to get accounts back after they got their items or money. I wouldn't use it either, he might of thought he could get CSS easy 2 months ago, now that they are disabled to buy he probably can't even get one if he tried, without overpaying. This is why we have the rule people can't sell accounts without them being sealed.