Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

A little FYI about Jones

This is a discussion on A little FYI about Jones within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Well if you haven't heard about the one and only jones and his brother lately, I'll fill you in... When ...
Page: 1

spence5990

Well if you haven't heard about the one and only jones and his brother lately, I'll fill you in...

When Jones joined SayGoodNight, he was eager and proved to be trustworthy, but there was always something about him that didn't quite fit in. One day Jones decided to use some warrior which he had just got his hands on and asked Joker (Andre) if he could use our 2h Giga +3 Clan Drop and he agreed. It just so happens that he was hacked on the same day and all the armor and weapons went missing, but it was a clan drop so no one lost anything, so as time passed, we decided to let him use TheEnForcer (Which he kept begging Andre for), a level 67 warrior that was basically a extra character of Joker's (Andre). He decided that he wanted to play an assassin (FlyingShadow) which we let him use and we let Tash use TheEnForcer. Some time went by and Tash got TheEnForcer a couple of Blue Treasure Chest from FT and and about 20GB in coin. Later on it all went missing and the only other person that knew the password to the account was Jones, but we could never prove that he took the items and GB off the account so we let it go. By this time Jones had multiple clan drops including an Silver Earring, Elf Belt, ROL, and an MD +8 which Juntura let him borrow and Just like that it all disappeared one day after he said he got hacked. A few days later he was on his warrior Danny16 and asked KhaosKiller if he could get a Warrior Chitin Set +8 for a ROL. KhaosKiller being friends with some clannies of ours, told us of this and we confirmed that he was biggest scum in Olympia and that he had proven that he could even make Turkish scammers look bad (No Offense to Turkey). We PM'd him on Danny16 and of course he pretended to be some kid named Chris and told us that Jones had gone down to San Diego with his family, but it was pretty funny that Jones was on MSN with his status set to Busy. Later on, a couple of clannies and I were in Moradon and saw BadBoy300 (Jones's Brother) sitting in merchant with a Silver Earring, so we asked him how he got it and he said he killed TK... Which is pretty impressive for a level 61 warrior with Full Shell +7, Raptor +7, and Quest Accessories. A few days later I got a MSN PM from RezzDragonz saying that Jones took 58GB's from FlyingSword, which I haven't a clue how he got the password to FlyingSword, but he did and made another amazing scam. Unfortunately, Riley was the next victim, which you all know, he was scammed out of his Raptor +8 which he payed USD for. Sorry for you loss Riley, but don't let this fag get the best of you.

I'm asking Chemical or any Moderator/Administrator to Ban this little asswhipe's IP off these forums so he can't sell any of the items he has scammed us for.

PS:
    SayGoodNight let Jones have the last word just because he's some immature little kid with no life, but when it comes time for him to get one, he'll be in a lot of trouble, because you all know the world doesn't respond kindly to people like him or his brother.

Black_Arrow

Well put

Best story ive ever heard +124324223432

nicholaszaioud1992

Whata dick ... He was in the clan I was in TheReinforcements with his brother Badboy and he got his little brother into the game which he is now a priest dont remember his name though . But anyways Danny had been trying to sell a ROL through our clan and said he was getting USD for it or w/e and I always see Badboy merchanting a Silver Earring but wouldn't of ever thought they were scammers, they were actually pretty cool guys. I say you find where they live and woop some ass :lol: Badboy = 16 and Danny = 14 who sounds like a little fag hahaha I can laugh to that kats voice forever :P and what u were saying about them Blue Chest if they stole those, Danny did ask to trade a DOL he just got for my SS +0.

aga

DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM IM FAMOUS!

Black_Arrow

DAYYYUUMM UR the most hated person in the whole server right now. The worst is yet to come for you

aga

im still famous tho..

Black_Arrow

Oh believe me u wont be

aga

ofc i am

Matador

zzzz pm a mod stop posting shit like this all it is is spam and y put in market section?

JoShY

i still like u <3

mahmoodxD

WOW, glad i dident give him my warriors info when he asked

jones, dude, u sank low

aga

u offered to lemme go ardream or somethin or ur warrior and i said i didnt wanna go ardream lol.
    good try tho baba.

spence5990

zzzz pm a mod stop posting shit like this all it is is spam and y put in market section?[/b]
    I put it in the market section to warn people about Jones... I mean if he&#39;s scamming people for their items wouldn&#39;t you think this is the appropriate place to warn people before they deal with this numbnut? And btw... It&#39;s not spam. I don&#39;t get post counts for posting this, I did it for people like you so you don&#39;t fall into this little kids shithole. If you don&#39;t like it, don&#39;t look at it. Enough said.

mahmoodxD

u offered to lemme go ardream or somethin or ur warrior and i said i didnt wanna go ardream lol.
    good try tho baba.[/b]
    u asked me when i went 60+ with em cuz u wanted to play warrior cuz ures got hacked or sum gay shit like that

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast