Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

A little FYI about Jones

This is a discussion on A little FYI about Jones within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; You aren't famous, you are a little pussy. No class, no honor, pathetic....
Page: 3

You aren't famous, you are a little pussy. No class, no honor, pathetic.

oOapplesOo

yay i would love to add to this little argument i will defiantly tell everyone jones is a hacker/scammer and he is never to be trusted he scammed our clan after they helped him many times personally i think that jones you are a duech bag and should return the items you stole your little cunt rag dude and maybe should try to redeem yourself and instead of acting so frickin immature give everyone back there stuff considering all they did for you maybe this is just a game but if this reflects who you are in real life your a sad pathetic soul who will never be able to make friends not because your a little nerdy kid but because your an ungrateful fuckface

spence5990

yay i would love to add to this little argument i will defiantly tell everyone jones is a hacker/scammer and he is never to be trusted he scammed our clan after they helped him many times personally i think that jones you are a duech bag and should return the items you stole your little cunt rag dude and maybe should try to redeem yourself and instead of acting so frickin immature give everyone back there stuff considering all they did for you maybe this is just a game but if this reflects who you are in real life your a sad pathetic soul who will never be able to make friends not because your a little nerdy kid but because your an ungrateful fuckface[/b]
    I want to have a virtual wedding with you :lol:

lime

next time please use paragraphs, that stuff so hard to read

oh an jones, Gary Glitter is famous too, maybe you could follow in his footsteps.

Banned

Saddam Heussien (or however its spelt) is EXTREMELY famous, but he has an entire country looking to kill him. Which is where your heading except the country is olympia. You will fuck over the wrong person and they will hunt you down and kill you. It's a bit radical, but people have killed others over games. Not too long ago 1 person beat 2 people to death with a baseball bat over some xbox games. Is your life really worth that extra 10 ac and 30 attack power? Think about it.

famous.... lol who r u? i alredy frogot O.O

aga

wow...im gonna die o.O?

aly215

why wont JONES just give back the items and coins to their rightfully owners!? and end this.

That was kinda low what jones has done.

Black_Arrow

Because he doesnt get it all what we are trying to say,hes acting immature and stupid, and he thinks this is a joke.

P.S. I hope you do die :angry:

Matador

i want to know how he had access to all the good clan items? was he in the guild a long time? and how did he get to be so trustworthy and then demolish his rep like this ? btw i didnt bump was already at the top ><

EpsaNomaly

i want to know how he had access to all the good clan items? was he in the guild a long time? and how did he get to be so trustworthy and then demolish his rep like this ? btw i didnt bump was already at the top ><[/b]
    basically

he was only rogue in their clan, so got a lot of nice rogue gear and shit from their clan....and he left with all of it. he also apparently stole a raptor+8 while "using" a friends account

Matador

see that is wat i dont understand did they know him for a long time? cuz it seems like he just joined bam got items...bam left...no questions asked

Black_Arrow

He was in our clan for a decent amount of time

lime

and the moral of the sory

dont share accounts

also instead of clan bank make a drop list, works for our clan.

people put name down for an item, when it drops its goes down list. of course this wont work if you have little kiddies in your clan as they will see a sse and go crazy and leave.

fatty

this is what we do....but seeming as he was the only rogue and no one else had use for these rogue items....he got them....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast