Logos -> Cypher

This is a discussion on Logos -> Cypher within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Ive got an account in logos with a lvl 61 orc sin naked but has 500 knight cash,5ascent scrolls. And ...
Page: 1

xDreamz_

Ive got an account in logos with a lvl 61 orc sin naked but has 500 knight cash,5ascent scrolls. And I have another account in logos with a lvl 58 orc sin naked. Im looking for a lvl 59 orc character in cypher. Leave posts below or PM me for my email and add me to msn. Thanks

if u have items in logos wanna change it to cypher just tell me :P

Martellani

How many nps do you characters have?

xDreamz_

my lvl 61 has 10300 np and my lvl 58 as 4300 i tihnk matellani. the king i dont have any logos items sorry.

Martellani

Yo dreamz, i have a 58 orc BP on cypher. If you are interested, let me know. PM me for my e-mail.

xDreamz_

bump

wonder who this could be ??? hmmm i bet it is l0cky lol just so u guys know trading with this guy will get ur items lost so dont do it ... registered 23 of May the same day l0cky got banned what a suprise?

xDreamz_

wonder who this could be ??? hmmm i bet it is l0cky lol just so u guys know trading with this guy will get ur items lost so dont do it ... registered 23 of May the same day l0cky got banned what a suprise?[/b]
    what..the..hell.. -.- think what u think i aint no scammer bro. i registered on this site so i can get rid of my 61 sin and 58 sin. lol kk noob i was gonna try use a trade mod anyway. sif im scammer. so your saying because i joined on may 23 im a scammer? lol ciao

1 . you act just like him
    2. you are him
    3. ur not fooling anyone

xDreamz_

1 . you act just like him
    2. you are him
    3. ur not fooling anyone[/b]
    lol kk think wat u want i aint no l0cker or l0cky guy or w/e his name is..so smb and fuck off

xDreamz_

bump.