lol xLovEx.....

This is a discussion on lol xLovEx..... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; your really so n00bish baba.. you rly think some one belive that i cheater ? ??? your peace of shit, ...
Page: 1

JezusssReturns

your really so n00bish baba.. you rly think some one belive that i cheater ? ??? your peace of shit, everyone knows you as a big n00b aga... i was afk while u wrote this dontask..speed hack blablabla.. u just wrote somthing than press many spaces and write my nick and write this shits...
    well, i want say you 1 think : you n00bis baba :P :P

Papps

pls :S stop making retarded posts and solve this in pms pls

33c4l

rofl hes lying about being this guy ..... huuhhuhu the real guys name is Izika and lives in Russia.. and differant email lol u are really lame

Banned

lawl anything to say to xlovex you say to me and solidersofpathos clan bro so stfu and shut your face b4 i put my fist in it

JezusssReturns

lawl anything to say to xlovex you say to me and solidersofpathos clan bro so stfu and shut your face b4 i put my fist in it[/b]
    stfu.. he start it.. coz we beat that my freind winn him at 1vs1 so he start flame me and lie about me while i was afk.. and my freinds was at shok, so i want explain them what a n00b is xLovEx.. and go page 4 or 5 no sure.. check what he said about me and what my freind said about him.. go...

33c4l

just to clarify it..... dontaskmeforss is defenately not this guy lololololol... or u just learnt russian and turkish did u?