Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Look at This

This is a discussion on Look at This within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; K, It's my bad then. I was just being safe for the community....
Page: 2

K, It's my bad then. I was just being safe for the community.

no fight dudes
    Last edited by diediedie; 11-02-2010 at 10:58 PM.

ye bro thx for looking out for scammers like that, i still think hes a scammer, sounds a little too fishy and he even admitted he has scammed in the past, 2 x hb +9 a little weiord just a little, I think since u caught him red handed and he still had stuff to sell he traded the hb +9 to kim anyway but if u didnt post the SS of the conversation i think he woulda scammed KIM 100% , ur a scammer dude dont trust this guy ......

Quote Originally Posted by giants12477 View Post
    ye bro thx for looking out for scammers like that, i still think hes a scammer, sounds a little too fishy and he even admitted he has scammed in the past, 2 x hb +9 a little weiord just a little, i think since u caught him red handed and he still had stuff to sell he traded the hb +9 to kim anyway but if u didnt post the ss of the conversation i think he woulda scammed kim 100% , ur a scammer dude dont trust this guy ......
    closed topic

Binkz 100% legit

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

haha koopa I can tell you why he is using western union only, cause I said it doesnt make sence if you are trying to scam me, cause i will charge back in paypal then. And he has 2 hellbreakers ? didnt know that, why you unsealed your one which you are using on your hand then when you have one more on bank?
    Never trusth people who dont care what people are telling to him. So people are calling him scammer and he doesnt care.
    1 time scammer, everytime scammer. Would be great when kim would post a proof that this guy get banned

DO NOT TRUST HIM.

binkz is a scammer and i know that for 100000000000000% more then that sure. cause i was 1 of his victims. DO not trust him hes a piece of sh1t that i would love to get my hands on!!!!!

i have never scammed any1 got plenty that will vouch in case it will be needed.

good to know i trust koopy ne way cause i know people who have bought from him

binkz is 50/50 depnds if hes haveing good day or bad dyay if hes gona scam or not

il take that when he gives me the ib +1 and rol +3, and some stuff cant remember exactly what it was. But i do know 1 thing, he is a scammer.

bassin kim wait for you

Quote Originally Posted by diediedie View Post
    Binkz 100% legit
    Lets put this to the test. I warned you.

he no enter game , kim wanna talk with him

binkz a.k.a. basine is nothing but a scammer and I bet a few people like Mr.bigg ^^ would like to see him face to face in rl .... that would be funny XD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12